Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Sky Club™ Guide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Sky Club™ Guide

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2012, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by DLdweeb
Can anyone confirm if E15 is now open? I've got 2 hours to kill in ATL tomorrow and would like to check it out.
Yes, the renovated E15 Sky Club did open this morning at 6:00 am so it will be available when you visit tomorrow. Enjoy!

The E14 Sky Club is now closed.

Please note: **Due to renovations showers will NOT be available from February 15, 2012 through April 15, 2012 .**
Old Feb 17, 2012, 5:22 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by atldlff
Yes, the renovated E15 Sky Club did open this morning at 6:00 am so it will be available when you visit tomorrow. Enjoy!

The E14 Sky Club is now closed.

Please note: **Due to renovations showers will NOT be available from February 15, 2012 through April 15, 2012 .**
will there be a picture report, or waiting till the whole club is completed?
Old Feb 17, 2012, 9:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TravisMT81
will there be a picture report, or waiting till the whole club is completed?
Yes, hopefully I will get to the ATL airport sometime next week to get some pictures of Phase I of the E15 Club. I am also planning to get pictures of the newly expanded E15 Club when it is re-opened in April of 2012. Stay tuned!
Old Feb 18, 2012, 10:49 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
Yes, hopefully I will get to the ATL airport sometime next week to get some pictures of Phase I of the E15 Club. I am also planning to get pictures of the newly expanded E15 Club when it is re-opened in April of 2012. Stay tuned!
Thanks
Old Apr 2, 2012, 5:21 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, RC/Marriot Platinum, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum
The question is, with a long layover, which club is the best?
Old Apr 3, 2012, 11:00 am

Programs: DL GM
This guide has been really helpful! Does anyone know when in April the expanded club will open? The Delta website says the showers are out until April 15th, but I don't know if that correlates with the club opening or not. I'll be in ATL on the 12th and 18th, so hopefully I'll get to see it on one of those days.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 11:47 am

Programs: National Executive Elite, IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Gold, SW A List, Marriott Gold
I have a question about the new F Sky Club. We will be traveling back from BCN to MSP via ATL on June 22nd and I would love to enjoy this new club. My question is though, once we deplane from the BCN-ATL flight, how do we ensure we don't pass "the point of no return". I am assuming we will need to pass immigration and re-check bags for the flight to MSP, I am just wondering if they Sky Club in F will still be accessible once we do all that rigamarole.

Or is it only accessible from the F gates area and we should go to the club before we proceed through immigration, etc. But then what would happen with our bags that would be sitting at the baggage re-check carrousel?

So many questions, sorry. Hopefully someone will have an answer even though this club isn't open yet.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 2:20 pm

Programs: DL DM, Fairmont Platinum, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Disney Platinum ;)
F should be the same as E in that you do immigration/customs as soon as you get off the plane, you re-check your luggage and then you pass through TSA. After then you are able to go up to the terminal and do what you want (lounge, connecting flight, home, etc).

I guess the difference btw E/F is in E even if ATL is your final destination you have to re-check your bag and then reclaim it elsewhere. I think that's supposed to be different with F but as ATL is never a destination for me, someone else will have to chime in.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 3:30 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
Your will clear customs at either E or F depending on where your plane arrives (this is only true for those with connections, ATL pax would always walk to the F customs and this has groundside access for us to avoid re-security).

Once you clear customs at either place, you are outside security. You will re-check bags and re-clear security, at which point you are in the general airside that connects all concourses (the train is extended to F).

The F SC (unless somebody truely has their head up their ...) will be airside F departures. So anybody (regardless of being on an international flight) should be able to access it. Just get on the train and get off at F if you did not arrive at F.

NOTE! Do not get cute and use F customs with an E arrival (with checked luggage). You will not find your luggage!
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:39 pm

Programs: Delta DM, 4MM, SC, AmEx Reserve, UA Plat, SPG/Marriott Platinum, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by exwannabe
The F SC (unless somebody truely has their head up their ...) will be airside F departures. So anybody (regardless of being on an international flight) should be able to access it. Just get on the train and get off at F if you did not arrive at F.
It is airside. Had the opportunity, thanks to my contacts at DL, to get a tour of the new F concourse this past weekend. Saw the door for the new SC but we were not able to go in. The pictures posted of the new concourse in various threads on here don't do it justice. It is exceptionally nice for an airport and will definitely be a showpiece for DL and for the city of ATL! Really wish I could participate in the practice drill prior to opening just for the fun of it, but will be out on the road...
Old Apr 13, 2012, 9:18 pm
Original Poster

Expanded Concourse E-15 Club

I have updated the posts above to indicate that the expanded E-15 Sky Club will be open Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 6:00 am. The expanded club will have additional seating areas, and feature eight (8) showers. The entire club will be getting new furniture and additional power posts.

I hope to post new pictures of the expanded club next week.

Enjoy!
Old May 12, 2012, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

The E15/Concourse F Sky Club update

E15 Club
I have finally updated posts # 9 and # 10 in this thread with pictures of the recently renovated E15 Sky Club.

Concourse F Club
I will be posting pictures of the new Flagship Concourse F Sky Club early next week. Stay tuned.
Old May 12, 2012, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
E15 Club
I have finally updated posts # 9 and # 10 in this thread with pictures of the recently renovated E15 Sky Club.

Concourse F Club
I will be posting pictures of the new Flagship Concourse F Sky Club early next week. Stay tuned.
Can you get into it, if you are not flying internationally?
Old May 14, 2012, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pbiflyer
Can you get into it, if you are not flying internationally?
Yes, Concourse F is available to all passengers and the Sky Club on Concourse F is available to ALL Sky Club members.
Old May 14, 2012, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

Concourse F Sky Club

If you want an early view of the new Concourse F Sky Club, visit posts #11 and #12. It is a GREAT new addition! Enjoy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.