Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

777-200LR BE Flat Bed Green/Blue Lights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

777-200LR BE Flat Bed Green/Blue Lights

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2010, 7:48 am

Programs: AA, DL, Bonvoy, WoH, HH
Originally Posted by Jet Doctor
Did you have anything plugged into the seat outlet? There is a small blue light that tells the F/A when the in-seat power is in use.
Ditto, the answer is correct.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by Jet Doctor
Did you have anything plugged into the seat outlet? There is a small blue light that tells the F/A when the in-seat power is in use.
I did actually. I was charging my iPod. Thanks!
Old Dec 19, 2010, 8:05 pm

Here is an idea

I think the Red light Blue light helps the flight attendants know FEBO for meal orders. Red means this passenger is asked after the Blue . A Blue light may also indicate that this passenger is a Medallion Member who wants the Beef Medallions served first.

Another idea could be Red means Do not Disturb Blue means I'm ready for service.

Or Red means I have never flown on Delta Help Me Blue means I have flown you so many times that I can't even count them.

Red means I'm not a Flyertalk Member and Blue means I am part of Flyertalk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.