Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

SkyMilesInsider update: Sky Priority is HERE…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyMilesInsider update: Sky Priority is HERE…

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2010, 1:57 am
cfw

Programs: UA, DL, LH, Marriott, Amex
Originally Posted by SeaBridge
I agree with this. Zone one will morph into a cattle stampede on some flights. It may take a critical mass of data points showing customer dissatisfaction with this boarding scheme for SMI and associates to roll back this part of the plan.
My flight today was a stampede indeed. Not only that, the gate agent called Sky Priority, and then zone's 1,2,3. Silvers got shafted completely.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 5:49 am
fpm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond
In case this hadn't been posted yet:
Quoted Post Deleted
I'm mot sure where in ATL that security checkpoint is - I don't remember being able to look out a window and seeing a plane.

Mr Bennett must enjoy exercise. His flight is out of A concourse and he hoofed it over to the SkyClub in E.

Interesting that 5% are HVCs and now they are letting everyone from Gold up to board in zone 1. Seems incongruent.

I hope to see the red coat blocking access of non elites to the south security gates in ATL. Just wish they would keep it manned Sunday evenings.

Last edited by thezipper; Apr 16, 2010 at 1:10 pm Reason: Quoted Post Deleted
Old Apr 16, 2010, 6:28 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Sky Club
Originally Posted by B7e7US
To my fellow FO's + Skyclub members: Party is over. As of right now, Delta Skyclub Members have been taken out of the Frequent Flyer Security Lines. Can't believe Delta actually took from us a benefit that they promised when we purchased the Skyclub membership.

I've got nothing to complain about. I have 3 more itineraries with Delta this year (and probably for the next few years, due to a relocation where AA has an extensive schedule), and, unless there are extreme circumstances, I should be upgraded in all of them, so I should be good. I understand that the benefits were subject to change at any time, but DL could at least send an email notifying the SkyClub members letting us know about the changes.
SM Insider said in corporate-speak that this wasn't necessarily true, but might be, depending on the airport. I think you're reading this correctly. I suggest any FO+Skyclub member to try it anyway and raise a fuss when denied access. Stand there with you and your bag blocking everyone else until they let you in.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 6:48 am

Programs: DL PM, LY Silver
Originally Posted by Juanefny
Quoted Post Deleted
Ugh, collagen lip injections!

Last edited by thezipper; Apr 16, 2010 at 1:10 pm Reason: Quoted Post Deleted
Old Apr 16, 2010, 6:56 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Silver, Starwood Platinum
With the offical launch of Sky Prioity meal voucher has changed for HVC's as follows:
Breakfast $6
Lunch $10
Dinner $10
Old Apr 16, 2010, 7:54 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Southwest A-List
Originally Posted by fpm
Interesting that 5% are HVCs and now they are letting everyone from Gold up to board in zone 1. Seems incongruent.
hvcs are golds and up...
Old Apr 16, 2010, 7:55 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Southwest A-List
Originally Posted by zsmith2
With the offical launch of Sky Prioity meal voucher has changed for HVC's as follows:
Breakfast $6
Lunch $10
Dinner $10
Meal voucher as in...?
Old Apr 16, 2010, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by Juanefny
Meal voucher as in...?
Meal vouchers during IROPS.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 8:13 am

Programs: DL DM; Hilton Diamond; Marriott LT Titanium; Long live SPG... f MAR
No Coupon

DL4691 PDX - SLC. Just used OLCI, printed my boarding passes 3 times, no coupon. It's my understanding that on a flight with no first class, this should print. Correct?

I have been upgraded on my connecting flight, but not this one since it has no first.

Thanks.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 8:47 am

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by GMill
Ugh, collagen lip injections!
No kidding! I'm sorry, but that is not as hot as people are over her. I think it's pretty nasty personally.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 9:19 am
Original Member

Post skypriority

Has anybody try the skypriority yet or have any picture to share
Old Apr 16, 2010, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Extensive ongoing discussion

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...rity-here.html
Old Apr 16, 2010, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Breakfast $6
Lunch $10
Dinner $10
Sorry... but this is still out of touch with the actual cost of airport food... if you are trying to find something of reasonable nutritional value.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
Sorry... but this is still out of touch with the actual cost of airport food... if you are trying to find something of reasonable nutritional value.
If you're trying to find nutritional food at an airport you're looking at the wrong place.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 9:57 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
If you're trying to find nutritional food at an airport you're looking at the wrong place.
True so true.... Though the new REAL cheese at the BOS SC is pretty good!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.