Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Mini-DO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2010, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Silver, Starwood Platinum
Originally Posted by Canarsie
I will be in Los Angeles on April 24, so I will not be able to attend.

Although it is not near the airport, I would recommend Prime in Lenox Mall for dinner. That is where we all had dinner last June at the main event, and we already indicated interest in having dinner there again this year. The food and service were excellent, yet the prices are reasonable. Dress in jeans or in a suit or dress; either way is fine.

As April 24 is a Saturday, there should be no traffic problems. The ride from the airport to Prime is 20 minutes at the most.
Too bad you can't make it Canarise! I'll definitly take your recomendation in consideration. Thanks for all that you do.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 6:15 pm

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
Ouch, cheapest fare I can find is L through MSP... will make it work somehow though.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Since I think I will be traveling on the 24th and ATL is on the way, I would like zsmith2 to put me down as "interested." I will know more in a week or two.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 7:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by monitor
Since I think I will be traveling on the 24th and ATL is on the way, I would like zsmith2 to put me down as "interested." I will know more in a week or two.
Done! Hope you can make it.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 7:52 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Wish I could make it, but like Canarsie I will also be in LA. Hmm... LA mini-DO?
Old Mar 21, 2010, 8:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by zsmith2
Interested..
please add me to this list as well! Thanks!
Old Mar 21, 2010, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by bennos
Wish I could make it, but like Canarsie I will also be in LA. Hmm... LA mini-DO?
I'm flying to ONT that night
Old Mar 21, 2010, 9:31 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Please add me to the 'interested' list. Attendance will depend on how things go at the Zurich Classic in NOLA. Thanks zsmith2.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BamaGirl
Please add me to the 'interested' list. Attendance will depend on how things go at the Zurich Classic in NOLA. Thanks zsmith2.
Originally Posted by BobRoss
please add me to this list as well! Thanks!
Done!
Old Mar 21, 2010, 9:43 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM - IHG Diamond
Def count me in on the 24th. ^
Old Mar 21, 2010, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ecaarch
Def count me in on the 24th. ^
^ Done
Old Mar 21, 2010, 9:50 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by zsmith2
Too bad you can't make it Canarise! I'll definitly take your recomendation in consideration. Thanks for all that you do.
...and thank you for all that you are doing.

I first met zsmith2 in person several years ago. For those of you who are attending, you are in good hands.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

...and thank you for all that you are doing.

I first met zsmith2 in person several years ago. For those of you who are attending, you are in good hands.
Thanks for the kind words! I have to say I was still "green" back then but have grown up a little since then. It's amazing that I have grown up with the FT community and with the Delta family. It's truly something that you cannot experience within another industry. ^
Again, Canarsie, thanks for all that you do for the FT community. Also, I'd like to thank all the FTers who have made FT possible and this mini-DO!
Old Mar 21, 2010, 10:02 pm
g50

Programs: DL DM 2MM, AA LTP, Hyatt Globalist, FB Plat
Although it is not near the airport, I would recommend Prime in Lenox Mall for dinner. That is where we all had dinner last June at the main event, and we already indicated interest in having dinner there again this year. The food and service were excellent, yet the prices are reasonable. Dress in jeans or in a suit or dress; either way is fine.

As April 24 is a Saturday, there should be no traffic problems. The ride from the airport to Prime is 20 minutes at the most.
You have some nice hotels in walking distance of Prime.
W, Westin (ex Swissotel), Ritz Carlton, Intercontinental and the Mansion. The train goes from the airport to two stops very near the hotels and Lenox. Overnight parking at these hotels is around $30.
Not sure what time you are thinking but steaks at prime are 1/2 off from 5:00 till 6:15 nightly. Also Bistro Niko is good. Plenty of places for drinks after.

Near the airport off of Va Ave is a pretty good hole in the wall sea food place.
though,I would guess that SMI would prefer somewhere other than where he can eat at every day.

Count me in in zsmith2.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 10:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by g50
Count me in in zsmith2.
Done

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.