Delta Mini-DO

Old Mar 17, 2010, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Silver, Starwood Platinum
Exclamation Delta Mini-DO

As being inspired by CO and their mini-DO (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...on-4-17-a.html) and discussion with various FTers I have decided to see if anyone would be interested. The date would be April 24 in ATL. This is no way endorsed or sponsored by Delta BTW.
Plan on having dinner and drinks for the night. The venue has not been decided upon at this sime. Our special guest for the night will be SMI, so I hope we will have a good turn out.

Meet up (for those passing through or flying in): ATL Sky Club A17
Time: 4:30
Dinner Location: Prime Steakhouse http://www.h2sr.com/prime/
Time: 7:00
After Drinks: Where ever the night takes us!

Thanks!

UPDATE 3/18
Since SMI has graciously agreed to come to the mini DO, we are in debate of a date. I was thinking of April 10 or 24 but either dates work for him..

UPDATE 3/20
Dinner date will be set for April 24.

Update 3/23
Times and location have been established...please see above. For those flying in or flying through please feel free to meet some of us at the SC.
Please PM me if you are confirmed on going. I would like to have all guests confirmed by April 9.
In the PM please say if you are coming to the SC and/or dinner.

Update 4/9
I have made our reservation at Prime and secured a private dining room. Right now we have 25 people confirmed and the room holds 30. I have decided to go with an open menu instead of a set menu. We do have a $750 F&B minimum to meet but I have no doubt that we will surpass that. I will be PMing those confirmed to get some additional details. Thanks and look forward to seeing everybody!

Last edited by zsmith2; Apr 18, 2010 at 6:33 pm
Old Mar 17, 2010, 9:29 am
Original Poster

If you are on the confirmed list please send me:
1) FT handle
2) name
3) contact phone
4) FF level

Confirmed Dinner: +23
zsmith2
SMI
BondAir007
BobRoss
MSPeconomist
ADLFO
ifette
ecaarch
monitor +1
gplates
foofiter
MemphisQueen
g50 +1
belle3388
USirritated
dsldog400
Juanefny
DLroads
ceieoc
nub2travel +1

Confirmed SC A17: +9
zsmith2
SMI
BondAir007
mersk862
ADLFO
ifette
Crazyhotelguy
DLroads
dsldog400
ceieoc

Last edited by zsmith2; Apr 23, 2010 at 7:41 pm
Old Mar 17, 2010, 9:47 am

Should be passing through ATL that night on the way to SEA (or that AM on the way to HNL).
Old Mar 17, 2010, 9:49 am

Programs: AA/US PlatPro & 1.05MM, DL Plat (challenge), UA dirt
I'll have to check my schedule (I think I was going to celebrate my birthday with a friend of mine in SID, but that is still subject to change)
Old Mar 17, 2010, 9:50 am

Programs: Delta Plat
I'd be interested in going as my boobie bear wants me to go to ATL in April.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Sadly I'm cheating on Delta that weekend and flying a certain Chicago-based airline that WBurcham refers to as my hooker airline (and accruing the EQS to a certain Houston-based airline that is supposedly my mistress airline per WBurcham...)
Old Mar 17, 2010, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by mersk862
Sadly I'm cheating on Delta that weekend and flying a certain Chicago-based airline that WBurcham refers to as my hooker airline (and accruing the EQS to a certain Houston-based airline that is supposedly my mistress airline per WBurcham...)
Of course you would be spending time with that tramp. I put a hex on your E+ seat(s) and you get a POS in the middle seat.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WBurcham
Of course you would be spending time with that tramp. I put a hex on your E+ seat(s) and you get a POS in the middle seat.
now that's shenanigans!!!
Old Mar 17, 2010, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by zsmith2
now that's shenanigans!!!
With UDU, I'm hoping for more than an E+ seat on some flights

Such as my beloved UA243, o-dark-thirty MSP-DEN flight that I seem to love on Saturday mornings
Old Mar 17, 2010, 11:14 am

Programs: AA/US PlatPro & 1.05MM, DL Plat (challenge), UA dirt
You could have placed a hex that would cause a change to that *certain Chicago-based airline* into a *certain Tempe-based airline*
Old Mar 17, 2010, 10:43 pm

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
May be in, count me as tentative. I've family coming on the 17th, so would have to get a flight back to SJC such that I could arrive before them
Old Mar 17, 2010, 11:01 pm

Programs: DL AA UA
Originally Posted by mersk862
I've been getting to know her better and she's really a sweetie and seems insterested in taking care of me whenever I'm able to see her. Just looked at my new friend and I see she can route me TPA-ORD-ATL.

Originally Posted by fgirard
You could have placed a hex that would cause a change to that *certain Chicago-based airline* into a *certain Tempe-based airline*
That would be going from inhospitable to downright evil.

Hey, in any event, I'm interested. By day availability, what are you thinking, morning, noon, after lunch? I can do mid-morning through night.
Old Mar 18, 2010, 12:13 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Southwest A-List
I really wish you did this on a Saturday....
Old Mar 18, 2010, 6:50 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Great idea , wish I could make it !

David
Old Mar 18, 2010, 9:11 am

LOL,love to make it but I'll be in Houston. Maybe I'll make the CO one. Because of no Delta Houston-Dallas flights I do use them more these days.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.