Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Mini-DO

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2010, 7:51 pm

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
I would come to berlin... that said, could you start a separate thread? I imagine there are many who might be interested but would not typically continue reading a thread about an event that has past.
Old May 4, 2010, 8:50 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Special thanks to Belle for mailing me FLYERTALK luggage tags! So very kind of you to do that Belle!

I have attached them to my carry ons. If you see a guy wheeling around two Tumi black carry ons with bright yellow FLYERTALK luggage tags attached, please say HOWDY, and let's talk travel!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.