Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Updated mobile.delta.com - and it works!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Updated mobile.delta.com - and it works!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2010, 6:35 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by vatraveler
Sorely missing are upgrade and regular standby lists, seat maps, and inflight amenities. Would love the ability to change seats as well.
Not having the upgrade & regular standby lists to me is unacceptable. Why have the technology in place to view the lists from home, but not from my mobile device. What do I care what spot I am on the list when I left my house 3 hours before the flight?

Seems like such an easy thing to add
Old Feb 9, 2010, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by timf
The site looks nice, but I'm baffled by why when I checked in using my BlackBerry that there was no option given to receive a mobile boarding pass. It simply told me to print my boarding pass from a computer or kiosk.
Hi,

The mobile boarding pass option is based on eligibility - same as it was on nwa.com. Basically, you need to be checking in from a city that offers EBP (eboarding pass) and you need to be checking as a single pax - the same parameters that applied on the NW product.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by bdnyc
On the mobile site I'm able to see my next outbound flight, but not the return flight on the same PNR. (I get only the first half of the itin.)
I am not able to duplicate this on an iPhone 3G or on a BB Curve 8330. I am showing all segments in the PNRs I am viewing.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by AirP
Good improvements. I couldn't figure out how to change a seat via the mobile site... no seat selection option?
Seat maps should be enabled within the next week or so.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 2:06 pm

Real nice improvements (on ipod touch) - haven't checked it out yet on crackberry.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 1:42 pm

Programs: NW Plat, Hilton, Avis
Originally Posted by yawkey212
I am not able to duplicate this on an iPhone 3G or on a BB Curve 8330. I am showing all segments in the PNRs I am viewing.
Maybe I have a faulty PNR. On delta.com all segs show, but on mobile.delta.com (even access from regular PC) when I login with SM num, only the outbound seg shows. But I can retrieve the locator.

When I page back and enter by locator instead of SM num, the entire itin shows.

I guess I can work it that way.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 2:13 pm

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
Originally Posted by yawkey212
Hi,

The mobile boarding pass option is based on eligibility - same as it was on nwa.com. Basically, you need to be checking in from a city that offers EBP (eboarding pass) and you need to be checking as a single pax - the same parameters that applied on the NW product.
Does Delta not offer it in the same cities that Northwest offered it in? I used an EBP last time I flew out of SAN (in December), but this was my first time trying to use one since reservations cut-over.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 7:46 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Plat, National Exec Elite
i am on a blackjack II windows mobile phone and mobile.delta.com is worthless to me. I can only see first half of my itin. Can not check in for a flight. Can not change seats. What value is this site to me? Absolutly nothing. We have gone back in time.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by timf
Does Delta not offer it in the same cities that Northwest offered it in? I used an EBP last time I flew out of SAN (in December), but this was my first time trying to use one since reservations cut-over.
The list of e-pass cities is found here. SAN should be a go.

https://www.delta.com/traveling_chec...ckin/index.jsp
Old Feb 12, 2010, 8:06 am

Programs: NW Plat, Hilton, Avis
Originally Posted by MNAudiS4
I can only see first half of my itin.
Same here. See earlier post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.