FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Credit Card Programs (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credit-card-programs-599/)
-   -   Cards with 0% APR Balance Transfers/Purchases, $0 Fees offers [Consolidated] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credit-card-programs/1663842-cards-0-apr-balance-transfers-purchases-0-fees-offers-consolidated.html)

EasternTraveler Oct 26, 2019 9:19 am

American Express Blue Business Cash
American Express Blue Business Plus

DVDBob Mar 7, 2020 7:44 am

Best 0% Intro Biz Card?

I just got an offer for an Amex Business Cash card with a 0% (zero percent) Intro APR and it got me wondering if there are any other or better Biz cards that also offer 0% Intro APRs. I'm only interested in a Biz card as both my wife and I are almost back below 5/24.

Thanks.

Diplomatico Mar 7, 2020 8:18 am

Chase INK Business Cash might be something worth investigating.

sdsearch Mar 7, 2020 10:28 am

Originally Posted by Diplomatico (Post 32153326)
Chase INK Business Cash might be something worth investigating.

But the OP is asking about business cards to get below Chase 5/24. (Business cards from most banks, except for Discover and Cap 1, don't show up on credit reports and thus don't count toward Chase's 5/24.) The OP is not yet below Chase 5/24, so they couldn't get approved for a Chase card right now!

DVDBob Mar 7, 2020 10:39 am

He did recommend a Biz Card, but I don’t think that one is offering 0% right now.

Diplomatico Mar 7, 2020 10:51 am

Originally Posted by DVDBob (Post 32153736)
He did recommend a Biz Card, but I don’t think that one is offering 0% right now.

Unless this is an old landing page, left side says 0% for 12 months:

https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...cards/ink/cash

(Missed that you were 5/24 restricted. Sorry about that.)

Diplomatico Mar 7, 2020 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch (Post 32153699)
But the OP is asking about business cards to get below Chase 5/24. (Business cards from most banks, except for Discover and Cap 1, don't show up on credit reports and thus don't count toward Chase's 5/24.) The OP is not yet below Chase 5/24, so they couldn't get approved for a Chase card right now!

OP also posted in another thread that he just obtained a CIP and is considering a CIC. So, conflicting information.

Originally Posted by DVDBob (Post 32153761)
Successfully got a CIP in my name and referred my wife for and extra 20k! Looking now to do a CIC card perhaps. What ls best way to maximize points?

jags86 Mar 7, 2020 4:13 pm

Blue Business Cash is 0% for 12 months

Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards is 0% for 7 or months 9 months depending on offer

Bank of America Business Travel Rewards is 0% for 9 months

jakers3200 Mar 13, 2020 11:11 am

Best 0% card for high initial limit

I'm doing some renovations and I'm planning to use 0% credit cards to pay for some costs until I refi upon completion. I've got a couple, but would like to get 1-2 more (with my wife as the card holder). Ideally I would get the card with the biggest initial credit limit. I'm leaning towards companies where she already has good credit history (USAA, Discover, Citibank, Wells Fargo) as I think they may be more inclined to provide a higher limit initially. Her credit is excellent. Sign up bonuses & cashback are nice, but not the main point. Thanks!

sikorloa Jun 13, 2020 5:37 pm

Any no-fee + 0% balance transfer transfers out there? (2020)

Got $6k of debt from my business being attacked last year and the 0% offer expires in 3 weeks (BofA balance transfer)

I read Chase Slate is great, but it's no longer available online, and Amex Everyday, however I already have an Amex Everyday from 2015 that's still open.

Do I have any other options? I'm searching around and I can't find anything.

Trying to avoid the cards that charge a 3-5% balance transfer fee, since on $6k that's $180

Thank you in advance for any help.

MattBTU Jun 14, 2020 10:16 pm

First, call Chase and see if they will take your application over the phone. It’s worth a few minutes on the phone to save the balance transfer fee and give yourself an extended 0% interest period. If not, there’s another option.

Since you are using the BofA Card and aren’t eligible for the Amex Everyday signup promotion, check out the SunTrust Prime Rewards Credit Card. There is no fee for the balance transfer and the introductory interest rate is currently 3.25% variable. Pay off the card within the next 6 months and you come out ahead.

ziwei Aug 30, 2020 7:06 am

maybe you can take a look at Wings Financial credit card
https://www.wingsfinancial.com/credi...r-rewards-card

Jennif102 Apr 1, 2021 2:56 pm

Best high credit limit 0% intro APR card right now?

Hi everyone,
We just moved and I opened a 0% intro APR credit card so that we could buy the furniture we need and pay it off over time. I got the Citi Diamond Preferred Card but they gave me a lame credit limit of $4 or $5,000. Anybody know a better card that will give us a limit of at least $10,000? I want a 0% intro apr or 0% balance transfer but willing to accept a promo that is as short as 6 months or 1 year. thanks!