Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pgary
Best welcome bonus is 120,000

120,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/...rect=plat32172

85,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...PremierCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

60,000 points, $50 annual fee, not waived (Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...gnatureCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else, Silver status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

30,000 points, $0 annual fee (Rewards Visa Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/credit/visaCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

85,000 points, $60 annual fee, not waived (Business Rewards Visa Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...usinessCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

For discussion of posting time on the annual 40k bonus, see this thread: CC visa annual 40,000 points bonus

US Bank Reconsideration Line: 800-947-1444
Use this phone number to check your application status as well. US Bank does not send you an approval/denial email. Many data points show 8-10 business days for decision is normal. Add another 2-3 weeks after that to receive physical card.

U.S. Bank Fraud Department - 800-260-8469. This is the number to call if your card starts getting declined when you try to make a purchase.

Why is the balance due on my business card always shown as $0?
There are TWO account numbers linked to your business card: The card itself, which shows up in the same website account as any personal cards you may have. This will always show a $0 balance due.

There is a SECOND account - labeled the "Central Bill Account" - with its own account number. You must set up a separate website account with its own username and password to access the Central Bill Account. This is the account that will actually show the balance due and let you schedule a payment. Somewhere in the paperwork you received with the card or the first paper invoice, you should be able to find the Central Bill Account's number.

Setting up separate website account for business card:

These are the instructions that US Bank emailed me:

To enroll in Online Banking for your U.S. Bank Business account, start by going to usbank.com. You do not need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to enroll.

Please follow these instructions to enroll in Online Banking to view or pay your account:

1. Click on the Enroll Now link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the Business Accounts option.
3. View the Terms and Conditions and then select Enroll Now.
4. Select I do not have a U.S. Bank small business checking or savings account.
5. Select I am an authorized officer of a U.S. Bank Business Credit Card.
6. Complete Step 2 of 2.

Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view your business account in its entirety. When you are making a payment you will need to select the Accounts Payable account number.

Until the end of May 2015: "Bonus Award Night - Redeem Gold Points for two or more consecutive Award Nights and the last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers.

From June 1 2015: free night after $10,000 spend in a year plus payment of annual fee. Note: can only be used in the U.S.

"New Account Bonus is not available to applicants who have had this Card or another Club Carlson credit card product within the last 12 months."

Forex fee is 3%

For complaints about the changes slated for May 2015, try twitter, Facebook, emails to corporate, letter writing, etc.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clubcarlson?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClubCarlson

USA contact # +1 (888) 288 8889

Print Wikipost

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2015, 9:35 am

Had the personal card for about 11 months. Spent $10,000+. Called to cancel and asked for any retention offers available. Was only offered 1 additional bonus point per $ spent (up to 2,000). I declined and cancelled.

I applied a few minutes later for the business version of the card using my existing Club Carlson account number. Instant approval.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 10:25 am

Programs: WN A-List, AA, UA
For the Business card, all you have to do is go through the regular online banking signup process (Going to Small Business @ the top of the USbank website and then clicking "enroll now").

No need to have the actual central bill account #, just need the business CC details to sign up for the new online ID. Once you have it all signed up, you'll see the Central Bill Account and the Business CC account right beneath it.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 12:20 pm

Applied 3/5 and was not auto-approved. Called recon the next day and they said it was a debt to income problem and asked if I really had a $187,800 monthly mortgage payment!!
It turns out I had entered two extra digits on my mortgage payment (.00 was not recognized as such). Approved right after clearing that up. Also, I had blocked ARS/IDA as suggested. Glad I called!
Old Mar 11, 2015, 4:43 pm

For clarification, if you already have the lower card(visa signature) and you apply for the premier, you will not get the bonus points, is that correct?
Old Mar 11, 2015, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by rjs11
Had the personal card for about 11 months. Spent $10,000+. Called to cancel and asked for any retention offers available. Was only offered 1 additional bonus point per $ spent (up to 2,000). I declined and cancelled.

I applied a few minutes later for the business version of the card using my existing Club Carlson account number. Instant approval.
Clearly you don't understand the value of these cards. You should have kept the personal and got the business.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by nas6034
If you already have the lower card(visa signature) and you apply for the premier, you will not get the bonus points...?
I have done exactly what you outlined and received both bonuses.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 9:39 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Gold
Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
Did you use the same CC member number?
I did, but when they issue you the second card they give you a new number which you then have to call to get combined later.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 9:42 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Gold
Originally Posted by muji
I have done exactly what you outlined and received both bonuses.
Me too
Old Mar 12, 2015, 12:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA S, AA G; AS G; DL | SPG P50, M G, CC G, IHG P, HLT S | Hertz PC, Avis F
Originally Posted by alaskantraveler
I did, but when they issue you the second card they give you a new number which you then have to call to get combined later.
Call US or CC? Combine points or accounts?

I called US and they refused to combine accounts. However, it comes handy when one books multiple 2-night stays back-to-back.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 8:16 am

Anyone else having trouble with business card applications? Last night and this morning getting "technical difficulties" upon hitting submit.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by adschnei
I apped for the personal card last night and got the 7-10 day notice. I called recon just now and after being placed on hold was informed my application was in "normal processing" and that could take 2-3 days to complete. I was told an answer should be available by Thursday if I wanted to call back or just wait for the letter via US Mail. I asked if they need any additional information (hoping it was just verification), but they said they had everything they needed on their end.

I may call back later to see if I can persuade a different Rep to do more for me...
Updating a previous post. I call daily. Today I was told the app has 1 more layer to go thru, but it "looks like they are leaning toward approval". Whatever that means.

I actually received a letter last night from IDA that my request to freeze my account was denied. This is the 2nd attempt I sent. First time, they couldnt read the fax, so they said to mail it in. However in the reply letter, apparently security freezes in IL must be sent Certified Mail.... that info would have been good previously. Oh well, my fault for not waiting, but I wanted to lock in the ending Barclay USAir, so my AOR couldnt wait

EDIT: After a week, I called in and was approved! Dont know my limit, but at least I dont have to wait it out anymore!

Last edited by adschnei; Mar 14, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Old Mar 14, 2015, 9:13 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Has anyone been able to add an AU without providing their SSN?
Old Mar 17, 2015, 9:47 pm

This might be of interesting to some...
After 7 business days they've sent me 2 letters and an email so far (1 even refers to the last 4 of my card ) so i am guessing my card is imminent even tho I applied for 2 cards a day after.

On one of the letter they sent was the TU score they used for me but It was 41 points lower than what the FICO score barclays provided me today. So I guess US bank uses some different flavor of FICO score than barclays.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 7:22 am

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by TopSpin46
This might be of interesting to some...
After 7 business days they've sent me 2 letters and an email so far (1 even refers to the last 4 of my card ) so i am guessing my card is imminent even tho I applied for 2 cards a day after.

On one of the letter they sent was the TU score they used for me but It was 41 points lower than what the FICO score barclays provided me today. So I guess US bank uses some different flavor of FICO score than barclays.
Yes they do. I received the CC first, and after that, I got a letter with the conditions and the FICO Score they used. It was 51 points lower than what Credit Karma says I have (and I can see the HP in CK). I do not remember having that score in the last 10 months or anything close to it. But hey, I am not complaining, after all, I now have the card.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 7:06 pm

is the normal bonus (85k) or does it ever change? I am not a big club carlson person - but I have received this offer three times this year, and have used up all my bonus offers for awhile and wondering if I should pull the trigger

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.