Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 12, 2014, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: muji
As an additional resource for these cards see this thread: Alaska Airlines Visa

PERSONAL CARDS
30k mile offer, $75 AF, $1k spend: https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit...s-credit-card/
+2k miles if done with onboard paper application

30k mile offer with $100 credit and fee for companion ticket waived the first year, $75 AF, $1k spend: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/app...aignid=4020594
link no longer working

30k mile offer with $100 credit, $75 AF, $1k spend: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/app...aignid=4009277
link no longer working

If you are applying for a personal Alaska card, and are not an expert on applying for Alaska cards STOP, don't apply yet.
Instead, read this post. Doing that first may save you a huge amount of wasted time and frustration.

A few people in the Alaska Airlines forum have in the past received personally targeted, single-use links for a 50k offer
when they opt-in to "Partner Offers" in their Mileage Plan account preferences.

=======================================

BUSINESS CARDS

30k mile offer, $75 AF, $1k spend, no foreign transaction fees:
https://www.bankofamerica.com/smallb...-credit-card//

Note: There are two different earning formats for the business card, which you choose when you apply:
  • $50 per company, $25 per card (Business Level Earning Plan)
    • $0 per company, $75 per card (Individual Level Earning Plan)

To avoid billing confusion later, make sure you choose the Individual Level Earning Plan if you are not going to have employee cards under the same account as your account.

Also see the Applying for Business Credit Cards [Consolidated] thread (not-BofA-specific) for general tips on applying for business cards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reconsideration # (for personal cards):

1-800-354-0401 (8am-7pm ET Mon-Fri) direct, referring agent from another BofA line called it their "credit department"

1-866-811-4108 from the Alaska Airlines Visa thread post 949

Business card Recon Line:
866-695-6598 (8-7 EST M-F from what I was told)

Biz card status line: 888 663 6262
Biz Card credit analyst line: 877 665 5022, 877 665 5023 (seems to be non-working number)

Check application status online here:
https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit...status-form.go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit Enquiries for Personal cards come from BofA. Enquiries for business cards come from FIA. Credit bureaus usually merge enquiries from the same requester made on the same day. Enquiries from BofA and FIA will not be merged.

When do the initial bonus miles post? You will get the miles after the statement closes for the cycle in which you meet your minimum spend. Usually AS points show up the Sunday evening after your statement closes, but sometimes it takes an additional week.

If there's a statement credit, when does it post?
It seems to be batch-processed. It will post automatically. Can be on the same statement or the next statement. It does not appear to be based on the statement close date.
.................................................. .................
Print Wikipost

Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2013, 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by beckoa
You gave them your MP# right? BoA is known to create new MP accounts...
I was approved after a call to reconsideration, but the card doesn't show up in my list of accounts yet. I guess I'll be a bit more patient. I gave them my MP number.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 10:13 am

Programs: AA ExP || SPG Plt || Honors Diamond || UA Silver
Originally Posted by flyertalkingallday
Still 0 miles in my account. You guys are making me impatient.
Take it easy, just wait... mine posted after 5 or 6 days of my application (instant approval).
Old Dec 17, 2013, 10:43 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by mrsmsr
Take it easy, just wait... mine posted after 5 or 6 days of my application (instant approval).
good to hear, mine was pending, then approved after i called in on the 11th, when i chekc online it shows status pending, when i call in they say they can see its aproved. I applied last wednesday, boa is pretty slow on these things, took almost a month to get my virgin atlantic card
Old Dec 17, 2013, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1M
My wife was approved within a day and already has 25K in the account. We don't even have the card in hand yet. This has got to be the fastest bonus ever.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 4:23 pm

SWEET!!

I was approved after a call to reconsideration! Confirmed 50K offer with the recon rep!

Finally! Bank of America doesn't hate me anymore! It's my 1st BoA card in years!
Old Dec 18, 2013, 7:25 am

Programs: AS,UA
This offer is looking dead, link no longer works
Old Dec 18, 2013, 11:46 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by flyertalkingallday
Still 0 miles in my account. You guys are making me impatient.
Originally Posted by mrsmsr
Mine hasn't posted. I was approved about a week ago. Is it a record for the longest to deposit?
Old Dec 18, 2013, 12:14 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, Starwood Gold, Hertz Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat., BFD
Offer Dead

Originally Posted by lebowski2222
This offer is looking dead, link no longer works
Yes. Tried different browsers and different pc's - all go to "We aplolgize for the inconvenience. The application you are requesting is currently unavailable."

Looks dead to me as well.
Old Dec 18, 2013, 12:30 pm

Programs: AS MVP, A3 Gold, IHG Spire
Applied 12/16, got the normal "we will follow up in 30 days" note. Logged onto BofA to check on my other card and see that it was approved and shown as an open account.

I figured I'd have to call last this week. Thanks BofA!
Old Dec 18, 2013, 1:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: All major programs
Originally Posted by AAmlgm8r
Yes. Tried different browsers and different pc's - all go to "We aplolgize for the inconvenience. The application you are requesting is currently unavailable."

Looks dead to me as well.
This type of offers don't last long. One has to apply right away if such a lucrative offer comes along.

I am hoping they would have a similar offer for a business card .
Old Dec 18, 2013, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by audio-nut
50K offer now available

https://www.applyonlinenow.com/USCCa...ry?sc=VAB3E8#b

25,000 Bonus Miles upon approval
25,000 Bonus Miles after $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of the account open date
Want to apply for this card but don't know how soon the points will post. Devaluation happening Jan. 14 so need to book my Hawaii trip ASAP. Help appreciated. Thanks.
Old Dec 18, 2013, 4:42 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by uzzet
Want to apply for this card but don't know how soon the points will post. Devaluation happening Jan. 14 so need to book my Hawaii trip ASAP. Help appreciated. Thanks.
it appreas the link has been pulled
Old Dec 18, 2013, 7:07 pm

Dead link
Old Dec 18, 2013, 7:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
Originally Posted by particlemn
it appreas the link has been pulled
That entire website (www.applyonlinenow.com) seems to be down, so I'm hoping it's just a temporary issue and the offer will return. Of course, I waited until today to do a mini-AOR, and then the link dies.
Old Dec 18, 2013, 7:13 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
I found a link to a similar offer that seems to work:

https://www.applyonlinenow.com/USCCa...ry?sc=VAB3E9#b

25k at approval
25k after $1000 spend within 90 days
Annual fee NOT waived

(Don't know the source and didn't try it out, so YMMV.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.