Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

continental.com updated this weekend (8:00pm 12/2 through 5:00am 12/5)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

continental.com updated this weekend (8:00pm 12/2 through 5:00am 12/5)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2011, 5:03 am

Programs: UA/CO, SPG, Hyatt
Yes, and while the co.com banner reads "Scheduled continental.com site maintenance will occur on December 4, 2011, starting at 10:00 p.m. CT." it neglects to mention an end time.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 5:51 am

Programs: UA 1K, Avis President; Marriott Platinum
Still down as of 07:45 EST, unable to also get PNR confirmation from a reservation made through travel agency.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 6:52 am

Looks like it's taking longer than estimated. UA Insider, Do we have a new ETA for the fix?
Old Dec 5, 2011, 6:57 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, National Exec Elite, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, AMTRAK
I had a long day here in the middle east and I wanted to treat myself by buying a ticket to ICN and alas my onepass is not responding so I'll wait.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 7:09 am

Programs: UA 1K; Avis Preferred; PriorityClub Gold; nada anywhere else
Yeah, I have flights to reserve. Also, I need to obsessively check and see if my SWUs have posted.
Company Representative, United Airlines
Original Poster

Originally Posted by edcho
Looks like it's taking longer than estimated. UA Insider, Do we have a new ETA for the fix?
Hi edcho, yes, the update is taking longer than anticipated. The estimated time it will be back up is still pending.

Shannon

Programs: UA 1K
It's 8:10 a.m. CST and the site is still down so I am unable to check in for my flight tomorrow morning. Grrr.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 7:33 am

Programs: UA 1K
9:30 EST... Still down.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 7:38 am
MSF

Programs: CO *G, PC Gold, Hilton Gold
I had six segs from last week not post yet also. All CO/UA operated too.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by MSF
I had six segs from last week not post yet also. All CO/UA operated too.
What day last week?
Old Dec 5, 2011, 7:55 am

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
I have a flight to BKK either tomorrow or the next day, but I can't remember the day or the time or the flight number or whether I'm going out of NRT or HND. I have no record of it, and they couldn't tell me when I called the Plat line. It would be nice to have the site up so I can go to bed and have some clue as to what time I need to get up in the morning.

Is there an estimate as to when the system will be back up???????????
Old Dec 5, 2011, 8:00 am

Programs: UA Plt /Delta DM/ Marriott Platinum Prem./Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Globalist /Hertz PS / National EE
Originally Posted by 5khours
I have a flight to BKK either tomorrow or the next day, but I can't remember the day or the time or the flight number or whether I'm going out of NRT or HND. I have no record of it, and they couldn't tell me when I called the Plat line. It would be nice to have the site up so I can go to bed and have some clue as to what time I need to get up in the morning.

Is there an estimate as to when the system will be back up???????????
Try logging Into the United site with your MP info. Sometimes reservations are cross referenced.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 8:03 am

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
Originally Posted by aero0729
Try logging Into the United site with your MP info. Sometimes reservations are cross referenced.
Good idea. Tried it earlier and they weren't there. I should have kept the confirm email. I just figured I could always log into continental.com and check. Silly me

UAInsider - Depsite the frustration.... really appreciate your communicating on this.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 8:26 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
Looks like we are still down. Can't log in with onepass number to make ticket purchase. Hope this does not cause too much impact to sales.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 8:59 am

Programs: UA - 1K, DL - Plat
Someone is having a bad day in CO IT

Originally Posted by cova
Looks like we are still down. Can't log in with onepass number to make ticket purchase. Hope this does not cause too much impact to sales.
Still down as of 11am EST.

I'm guessing someone in IT is having a bad morning.

Looks like a really rough upgrade.

Hope it's back up soon, I have 2012 flights to book!

-Chris

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.