Community
Wiki Posts
Search

End-of-year EQM: 99901. What to do???

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2011, 6:26 pm

Programs: One or two :)
Upon closer inspection, I am listed as "Premier" and then my MP number. Just dawned on me that status would be displayed using the old 2011 UA terminology but it certainly is not made too clear.

Now, where's the embarrassed icon?
Old Dec 12, 2011, 4:32 pm
Formerly known as Stephenk19

Programs: Free Agent
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere in the thread already but does anyone know if the mileage maximizer works the same when flying UA versus CO? I saw the OP was flying on CO and booking through the CO website versus UA on the UA website.

Thanks!
Old Dec 12, 2011, 4:46 pm

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Stephenk19
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere in the thread already but does anyone know if the mileage maximizer works the same when flying UA versus CO? I saw the OP was flying on CO and booking through the CO website versus UA on the UA website.

Thanks!
Continental has a thing called Elite Maximizer which lets you purchase elite qualifying miles at booking (also at check-in?). United lets you purchase additional miles when you check in, but that's strictly redeemable miles and will not count toward status.

EDIT: Ignore the above, I think I misunderstood your question.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 11:33 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Stephenk19

Thanks!
Elite Mazimizer is only available on CO booked tickets (but can be CO, UA, or other air partners)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.