Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Discount Certificate 09CHFS

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2012, 10:27 am

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by iridium
I just found 2 certs (from continental) that expire 06/30/2012. Will send them to someone who has been on FT for a while (don't want ppl signing up just to get these certs).
YHPM a few days ago, or did you happen to give these away?
Old Jul 26, 2012, 5:10 am

If anyone has one of these that expires in September or later, I would certainly appreciate it. I'm trying to help someone with limited funds book a flight.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 9:47 am

I have to say, the terms and conditions for these are much better now. Flying out of PHL to LAX on a Friday, and got the $50 discount. I guess this is one good thing that came from the merger.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by ExitRowLegroom
I have to say, the terms and conditions for these are much better now. Flying out of PHL to LAX on a Friday, and got the $50 discount. I guess this is one good thing that came from the merger.
I noticed the same thing a few days ago. My certs are now allowing me to book into every fare class with the discount applied. $20 max for flights to/from CLE, EWR, IAH seems to have been increased to $75 or so. The only restrictions left that I found are the Saturday night stay and 14-day advance purchase restrictions.

Anyone else observe the same thing? Are these certs actually worth something now?
Old Aug 8, 2012, 3:17 pm

Programs: AA : GOLD
Originally Posted by vortix
I noticed the same thing a few days ago. My certs are now allowing me to book into every fare class with the discount applied. $20 max for flights to/from CLE, EWR, IAH seems to have been increased to $75 or so. The only restrictions left that I found are the Saturday night stay and 14-day advance purchase restrictions.

Anyone else observe the same thing? Are these certs actually worth something now?
Yeah, I posted the updated terms back in May.
https://www.united.com/web/en-US/con...Conditions.pdf
Old Aug 8, 2012, 9:23 pm

Programs: UA, HH
I know there are a lot of other restrictions, but has anybody tried these for Asia or Europe? What are the chances of certificate being accepted?
Old Aug 8, 2012, 10:35 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Artemk
I know there are a lot of other restrictions, but has anybody tried these for Asia or Europe? What are the chances of certificate being accepted?
you do realize the T&Cs explictly state
Certificate valid for one (1) Round Trip air travel within the 48 United States or from the 48 United States to Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean. Travel permitted on flights operated by United and United Express. It is not valid on flights operated by other airlines, such as United-Marketed code share and Star Alliance flights.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 5:05 am

Originally Posted by Artemk
No chance. See the post above.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 6:34 am

Programs: UA, HH
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
you do realize the T&Cs explictly state
No chance. See the post above.
Well, few things changed after the merger... I was hoping.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 3:24 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
I've used them about 3 times now. Surprisingly the last one I used United let me book a P fare (business) on the outbound. That had never happen before. I thought it was a system glitch. I Paid $570 after the $100 discount RT LAX-CUN.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 10:01 pm

Programs: MileagePlus AAdvantage
I have (now 0) certificates that expire Jan 31 2013. I will not be needing them, PM me and they are all yours

They have been claimed

Last edited by KingofBongos; Aug 20, 2012 at 1:30 pm Reason: The certificates have been claimed
Old Aug 20, 2012, 2:05 am

Originally Posted by KingofBongos
I have 2 certificates that expire Jan 31 2013. I will not be needing them, PM me and they are all yours
you have pm sir!!! , I only need 1 of them
Old Aug 20, 2012, 1:27 pm

Programs: MileagePlus AAdvantage
Originally Posted by geoffchan84
you have pm sir!!! , I only need 1 of them
Will send information over tonight!
Old Dec 18, 2012, 4:15 pm

Did they do away with these vouchers? I have noticed that my most recent packet received from them only had the United Club passes and new credit card offerings don't include the coupons...
Old Dec 26, 2012, 6:32 pm

I have two of them, expiring Jan 31st, 2013. If you can find use of them, let me know, or anyone who might want to use them, just PM me. I registered today to give out the certificates! (don't want to waste them, feels like I paid the credit card fee at least for sth back)

Originally Posted by ExitRowLegroom
Did they do away with these vouchers? I have noticed that my most recent packet received from them only had the United Club passes and new credit card offerings don't include the coupons...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.