Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

GG CHECKPOINT line 65 (updated as of May 2013)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GG CHECKPOINT line 65 (updated as of May 2013)

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2013, 8:13 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by EWR764
I received some pushback from a UA agent at EWR (terminal A) regarding obtaining a gate pass for a friend who was joining me in the lounge prior to a flight. The agent initially balked because she indicated that the policy was only to issue gate passes to members, not their guests. I was somewhat persistent and the agent caved after a phone call to the club, but I was wondering... has anyone else encountered similar resistance?
I've done this several times and never had a problem, so long as I was at the counter myself and my (non-traveling) guest was standing next to me. The phone call to the Club will usually take care of any resistance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.