Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
I have one of the (or the) Bellevue Suite at the former PH PHL for after the hockey match, for the reference of those who'll be around.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, AA, B6, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, SPG
Originally Posted by Phudnik
What version of Office are you using? I have 2010 and found it via Options/Proofing/AutoCorrect Options.
Thanks. that fixed it and my cursing.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Hartmann
My dad has to go to ANC last minute for work and it appears there are no seats in the peon section available for his choosing.

He's booked on the through flight IAH-ANC (stop in SEA) and I'm worried if he pays for the ELR seat it will only assign it to him for one segment of that part. Anyone had an issue with this?
My experience with the IAH-SEA-ANC through flight is that CO.com will only give you a seat assignment for the entire thing. I've never been able to get it to give me different seat assignments for the two segments. Based on that, I'd assume that if it sells him an ELR seat, he'll have it for the entire flight. That's also a flight I wouldn't hesitate to buy up to a better seat on if I wasn't an elite and was going to be forced to sit in the non-pointy end.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Just redeemed for $600 more in gift AmEx cards, as I'm earning that many more RDM still this year ...
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:14 pm

Programs: CO-Dirt,SPG-Nothing,Marriott-Gold, Hilton-Blue, Hyatt-Plat, HI-Plat
Just a reminder the AMEX Daily wish thing is starting up again

https://dailywish.amexnetwork.com/default.aspx

This is where\how I got my Asus netbook last year for 100 or bucks
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by ssullivan
My experience with the IAH-SEA-ANC through flight is that CO.com will only give you a seat assignment for the entire thing. I've never been able to get it to give me different seat assignments for the two segments. Based on that, I'd assume that if it sells him an ELR seat, he'll have it for the entire flight. That's also a flight I wouldn't hesitate to buy up to a better seat on if I wasn't an elite and was going to be forced to sit in the non-pointy end.
He's got 65k RDMs sitting in his account. The flight up has no mileage-upgrade seats available but the return does (5pm out of ANC connecting to the 11:50pm SEA-IAH flight). I thought about telling him to spend 15k + $75 for the return.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by icurhere2
I have one of the (or the) Bellevue Suite at the former PH PHL for after the hockey match, for the reference of those who'll be around.
PM sent to the relevant people.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:47 pm

Programs: UA and HH
Originally Posted by Hartmann
He's got 65k RDMs sitting in his account. The flight up has no mileage-upgrade seats available but the return does (5pm out of ANC connecting to the 11:50pm SEA-IAH flight). I thought about telling him to spend 15k + $75 for the return.
Or you could be a good son and book it for him out of your elite account for just 15k miles
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by icurhere2
It appears that there are multiples of these, and that they are 831 square feet. That will serve nicely as a rally point; many thanks to you. ^^
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have ed around long enough...productive in terms of the Hockey Do...my favorite type of productivity...being productive without getting off the couch. A trip to the bank and to BJ's are now unavoidable.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A menace to everything in the sky. Yes. Even birds.
Programs: Eh+ Rapid Rolleyes
For the life of me I don't know how ya'll get EUA'ed on transcons. I'm #3 for my flight tomorrow on an insta-up fare and I'm sure by the time the door closes I'll end-up being somewhere down around 10.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 1:36 pm

Programs: UA-Perma Plat, Hyatt-Sucks, HHonors - Dia., Marriott - Gold
Originally Posted by photog72
RIP Leslie Nielsen.
Shirley, this makes me sad. A fine Canadian he was.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Penalty Box 2K, PWP Posting Unit 9
Originally Posted by belynch
For the life of me I don't know how ya'll get EUA'ed on transcons. I'm #3 for my flight tomorrow on an insta-up fare and I'm sure by the time the door closes I'll end-up being somewhere down around 10.
EUA is broken, don't you know?

Also, how's the salmon?
Old Nov 29, 2010, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A menace to everything in the sky. Yes. Even birds.
Programs: Eh+ Rapid Rolleyes
Originally Posted by Mackieman
EUA is broken, don't you know?

Also, how's the salmon?
Something's fishy. :-:
Old Nov 29, 2010, 1:50 pm

Programs: CO-Dirt,SPG-Nothing,Marriott-Gold, Hilton-Blue, Hyatt-Plat, HI-Plat
/omni-ish
am sure frozen wages will make teh TSA even happier campers
/off-ish

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.