Wiki Posts
Search

Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: PWP Postmaster General, :rolleyes: Sapphire, UA GS, and Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by rolov
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.330 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

LeBrett.
:-:
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Teh Pit is under a festering advisory. Festering levels will remain high (Condition Southeast Asia) throughout the day.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UALCO Holdings General Member
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.330 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I love how all these Miami fans are coming out of the woodworks now that they got Lebrett. I just reminded someone in person that Miami has terrible fans. The Marlins draw an avg of 30 fans a game, The U only gets fans when they are ranked in top 10 and the Dolphins usually have more vising fans that home fans. My exact words "Have you ever been to Jets-Fins at Marc Antony Stadium or whatever the name of the week is"
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Wow, my paid JJ flight already posted to my OnePass account. 14,903 EQM to go until SWU. ^
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:32 am

Programs: Il Postino della PWP, CO, TrueBlue, Priority Club
Howdy Box. :-:

Last full day of vacation here, though my flight tomorrow isn't unti 19:19.

I love how all these Miami fans are coming out of the woodworks now that they got Lebrett. I just reminded someone in person that Miami has terrible fans. The Marlins draw an avg of 30 fans a game, The U only gets fans when they are ranked in top 10 and the Dolphins usually have more vising fans that home fans. My exact words "Have you ever been to Jets-Fins at Marc Antony Stadium or whatever the name of the week is"
I turned on the 11:00 news last night on one of the channels and they had 5 field reporters covering the story in addition to the studio folks. There weren't enough .
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by Mackieman
While James is an arrogant doucheteroid (made of intergalactic douche particles), so is Kobe Bryant.
LBJ almost approaches John Edward status
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've been to more Marlins game at the stadium formerly-named-after-a-then-defunct-clothing-company* than the average MIA resident

* Much like the Baltimore Ravens played in PSINet Stadium
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by sbm12
I'm still trying to figure out why they're doing it. Do airlines need elites? Is there some math out there that says elites pay more per future ticket or something like that to justify them giving it away so much?
I think their stupid policies of the last few years drove away all of their "real" Elites, like the ones that CO/AA/UA/DL picked up. So now, among the heavy-travel business community, US's reputation is so poisoned that they have resorted to creative means of hooking leisure travelers.

While James is an arrogant doucheteroid (made of intergalactic douche particles), so is Kobe Bryant.
'Tis why I love hockey. I can count the number of publicly famous for egotism hockey players on one hand.

Morning, Box.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just realized that Teh Otter One will can haz Gold by the end of the month. :-:
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:50 am

Programs: Il Postino della PWP, CO, TrueBlue, Priority Club
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
'Tis why I love hockey. I can count the number of publicly famous for egotism hockey players on one hand.
I think a lot of the dbag'ness in ball is due to it being the major sport with the smallest rosters and smallest number of people on the floor at a time. It breeds egos and dbags. :-:

Looks like USA is debuting a new spy show next week. I'll give it a whirl, I like spy shows. :-:
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Penalty Box 2K, PWP Posting Unit 9
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
Regular beatings on the ice tend to keep one humble.

Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter
Just realized that Teh Otter One will can haz Gold by the end of the month. :-:
Winner!
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Winner!
Hopefully this will improve chances of 2x Upgrayedd on IAH-ANC M Fares.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:57 am
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Morning box. Aeroplane ride this afternoon
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter
Hopefully this will improve chances of 2x Upgrayedd on IAH-ANC M Fares.
Is she up front on ANC-IAH over Labor Day weekend? If not, she may have some female company in the back...
Old Jul 9, 2010, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In the tiny ATL SC between B8 and B10 for a few more minutes - with a flight out of B11, not enough time to get to a real club.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.