Search

Kuala Lumpur Do Nov 11-13

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:52 am
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
hehe I was

Getting closer. Now in BKK and just 4 more flights to KL.
Which one did you have? Each of the flavour? Well klaua will stop by at SKL for a Fouchon tub as well next week! Cawhite might not have time to visit SKL NRT today. Her incoming flight delayed according to the web. Hope she will make it to the continuing flight to SIN.

Are you flying BKK-SIN-CGK-SIN-KUL?

Last edited by CGK; Nov 10, 2005 at 12:55 am
Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:55 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
I had vanilla. On the a/c we had green tea ice cream (not sure if its Fouchon or not as served as scoop not tub - but still yummy).

As for routing you'll need to be patient. Will post to the trip report when I get a chance.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 2:07 am

Programs: 2023 MH Enrich Gold (OWS), 2023 Marriott Titanium and Lifetime Gold
Lightbulb Events for Sat and Sun

Anyone here knows where and what time are you guys meeting up on Sat and Sun? Well, if I do have the time, and may drop by to say hello as I am staying at the Sheraton Imperial on Sat and out on Sun.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 3:07 am

Programs: QF-LTS & P, SQ-TPPS, IC-RA, HH-D, *wood G, Others
Originally Posted by Danial
Anyone here knows where and what time are you guys meeting up on Sat and Sun? Well, if I do have the time, and may drop by to say hello as I am staying at the Sheraton Imperial on Sat and out on Sun.
I have:

11th 7.30pm dinner at la Bodega
12th lunch Satay Kajang no time assume 12.30ish
12th dinner Tamarind Springs 19.30
13th Sri Hatamas High noon

I will be at Crowne Plaza, up 2 monorail stations from you. Imperial is really nice, stay there a fair bit, not this time.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 3:24 am

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
Originally Posted by Danial
Check out this post for info.

Hope you can drop by.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Right - See you all tomorrow !

Danial - you got PM.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 9:58 am
CGK

You guys should go to sleep now... and have a great visit at SKL Changi Friday. Don't forget a bowl of Laksa with Dom on the side. Not to forget, enjoy viewing the big bird! And for the one who will fly early out from SIN, have a good rest, and SKL is great place to stay overnight, right? Enjoy your flight up to KUL tomorrow morning! Don't forget... take pictures!!!!!
Old Nov 10, 2005, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by CGK
Don't forget... take pictures!!!!!
Thanks for reminding me (as I pack for tomorrow). I need to recharge my camera's battery.

Did cawhite make her flight??
Old Nov 10, 2005, 10:06 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
Originally Posted by CGK
You guys should go to sleep now... and have a great visit at SKL Changi Friday. Don't forget a bowl of Laksa with Dom on the side. Not to forget, enjoy viewing the big bird! And for the one who will fly early out from SIN, have a good rest, and SKL is great place to stay overnight, right? Enjoy your flight up to KUL tomorrow morning! Don't forget... take pictures!!!!!
Checking in from the SKL F and CDG1 is here as well.

CGK, we made up most of our delay out of SEA and they had delayed our NRT-SIN flight as there was another flight into NRT delayed as well...something like 32 pax cnctg to SIN between those two flights I was told. Combination of good & great crews, a bit of a pax disturbance on 1 segment, and a bit of extra attention from the crew on another.

See most of y'all tomorrow. For the "buds" who can't make the trip, you'll definitely be missed.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by MovieMan
Thanks for reminding me (as I pack for tomorrow). I need to recharge my camera's battery.

Did cawhite make her flight??
I made it with plenty of room to spare, even if they hadn't delayed our outbound I would've been fine. When I was in SEA I also had UA protect me on SQ11 in case I'd misconnected.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by cawhite60156
I made it with plenty of room to spare, even if they hadn't delayed our outbound I would've been fine. When I was in SEA I also had UA protect me on SQ11 in case I'd misconnected.
Great--glad to hear that. See you soon. Are you really spending the night at the SKL? Please have a glass of Dom for me.

Yes, all the other "buds" missing from this Do will definitely be missed.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by MovieMan
Great--glad to hear that. See you soon. Are you really spending the night at the SKL? Please have a glass of Dom for me.

Yes, all the other "buds" missing from this Do will definitely be missed.
I am indeed spending the night in the SKL. Heading shortly to one of the slumberettes Hmmm, glass of Dom as a nightcap...sounds like a good possibility
Old Nov 10, 2005, 10:29 am
CGK

..., and a bit of extra attention from the crew on another.
Will I get the same extra attention for my UA flights next month? I am certainly missing you all for being unable to attend the DO...
Old Nov 10, 2005, 10:32 am
CGK

Checking in from the SKL F and CDG1 is here as well.
Where is Kiwi? I thought he will meet you guys there as well. And, CDG1, how was your trip all the way from CDG via two oceans? Hope the bigbird will be on-time this morning.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 10:34 am
CGK

I am indeed spending the night in the SKL. Heading shortly to one of the slumberettes Hmmm, glass of Dom as a nightcap...sounds like a good possibility
Take the Dom to the room, and turn-off the light. It likes in heaven...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.