Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIN Run 2006

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2006, 7:30 am

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by magic111
You can sleep on the plane on the way home. Afterall I was at LHR just a few day ago and my body has no idea what time it is.
I know what you mean. I was in MEL a week ago and my body is in a state of time zone shock at the moment
Old Jan 13, 2006, 7:37 am

Programs: BD *S, SQ nada
So what time is the meetup? Still 1am at Lau Pa Sat?
Old Jan 13, 2006, 7:51 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa exp - spg gold - Hyatt Diamond - HH Gold
Originally Posted by kaysquare
So what time is the meetup? Still 1am at Lau Pa Sat?
Tom and I will be arriving a little earlier than 1am. Maybe as early as midnight or shortly after.

If you do not know us Tom is wearing a red shirt and shorts and I am in a blue shirt long pants and have a green camera bag.
Old Jan 13, 2006, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Ok, so I've been asked to post this bump because I guess some folks are browsing the thread but cannot reply. Now, I don't know if it's because their phone cannot reply, or because they are too busy partying...

Originally Posted by PETEFLYS
ok it's friday and is anyone going out tonight? What time is the pool party???
I am at the Stamford and have no idea why i am staying here. I guess so i don't have far to go tomorrow night and can close down the bar here.
Originally Posted by MAN Flyer
Get yourself to the Sheraton for 7.30 Pete, most of the SQ Board regulars are meeting up there but I know nowt about a pool party !!. If anyone else fancies it get yourself over there. I've no idea what's planned as I've just got back from a meeting and am about to take advantage of the evening cocktails and canapes in the Conrad lounge.

If anyone else is there I'll be the one that looks like he hasn't slept a wink since he left the UK yesterday morning.
Old Jan 13, 2006, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Ahh.. the second half of the text message finally showed up...

PETEFLYS, you are being summoned to the new asia bar and they are watching for you and if you can find lee sharpe at the first bar, they'll find you.

You're welcome.
Old Jan 13, 2006, 8:51 am

Programs: LH-SEN SQ-PPS
SIN DO tonight at LAU PA SAT

some you have PMs with contact number if meeting tonight at LAU PA SAT

cheers,
R
Old Jan 13, 2006, 10:37 am
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
Ahh.. the second half of the text message finally showed up...

PETEFLYS, you are being summoned to the new asia bar and they are watching for you and if you can find lee sharpe at the first bar, they'll find you.

You're welcome.
I guess cawhite got her message accross. Sorry, I left SKL already when you asked for the message to be sent to peteflys. And Just got the Connexion works. Hi guys, greetings from SQ998 SIN-NRT... from Kiwi Flyer and me. Hope everyone have a great time Friday night. See you at dinner tomorrow!
Old Jan 13, 2006, 10:38 am

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Originally Posted by CGK
I guess cawhite got her message accross. Sorry, I left SKL already when you asked for the message to be sent to peteflys. And Just got the Connexion works. Hi guys, greetings from SQ998 SIN-NRT... from Kiwi Flyer and me. Hope everyone have a great time Friday night. See you at dinner tomorrow!
Didn't know Connexion works from the cargo hold
Old Jan 13, 2006, 10:42 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Enjoy your time in Singapore!!!

I wish I was there.
Old Jan 13, 2006, 10:53 am

Programs: UA1KMM, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
When we checked in at SEA Thursday morning they told us that upgrades on our NRT/SIN leg were looking pretty bleak. When we arrived at the RCC in NRT, we were advised that our upgrades had already cleared. No part of a 16 hour flight should be in coach.

In the computer room in the NRT RCC, we found restlessinRNO and sf4dfish, who were already upgraded. Shortly after we arrived, mjm showed up and advised that he was still waitlisted for the last possible BIZ seat. Once we were seated, we were all very happy to see mjm board and sit himself down in the last BIZ seat. ^

Punki and I shared a shuttle into SIN with restlessinRNO (Hilton) and sf4dfish (Sheraton), at a cost of about $7.31 US each.

Now it is time to sleep. We look forward to seeing everybody tomorrow.
Old Jan 13, 2006, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by Hunki
When we checked in at SEA Thursday morning they told us that upgrades on our NRT/SIN leg were looking pretty bleak. When we arrived at the RCC in NRT, we were advised that our upgrades had already cleared. No part of a 16 hour flight should be in coach.

In the computer room in the NRT RCC, we found restlessinRNO and sf4dfish, who were already upgraded. Shortly after we arrived, mjm showed up and advised that he was still waitlisted for the last possible BIZ seat. Once we were seated, we were all very happy to see mjm board and sit himself down in the last BIZ seat. ^

Punki and I shared a shuttle into SIN with restlessinRNO (Hilton) and sf4dfish (Sheraton), at a cost of about $7.31 US each.

Now it is time to sleep. We look forward to seeing everybody tomorrow.
You were luckier than some. Some 1K's didn't clear the WL NRT-SIN on Thursday evening.
Old Jan 13, 2006, 11:18 am
CGK

Originally Posted by kluau88
Didn't know Connexion works from the cargo hold
Should be working wherever in the plane.
Hmm Kiwi Flyer is sitting behind me in the cargo hold. Should I change the newsflash in SQ forum that he is getting a downgrade instead?
BTW, hope the cheesecakes are safe. Hmmm now I have to think how to transport Fauchon icecream to SIN DO?
Old Jan 13, 2006, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by CGK
Should be working wherever in the plane.
Hmm Kiwi Flyer is sitting behind me in the cargo hold. Should I change the newsflash in SQ forum that he is getting a downgrade instead?
BTW, hope the cheesecakes are safe. Hmmm now I have to think how to transport Fauchon icecream to SIN DO?
Cheesecake made it safely and in pretty darn good shape Had some tonight already. I believe the SQ crews will be more than happy to store stuff in the freezer for you. When I purchased the cheesecakes on Tuesday evening the cashier said she never had issues with crew not wanting to store them. Then again she was on CX/SQ.
Old Jan 13, 2006, 11:36 am
CGK

mjm: Talk to mafbar. he is off-duty Saturday. So he will join the dinner. Thanks!
Old Jan 13, 2006, 11:45 am

Programs: UA 1MM, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Lau Pa Sat was a good time. I'm so glad I didn't fly in on UA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.