SIN Run 2006

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIN Run 2006

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2005, 10:31 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
While it is far too early for me to confirm, I am definitely teased and will monitor airfares from ZRH...
Old May 14, 2005, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, UA LT Plat, Mar LTT
Originally Posted by dedehans
where is Mission Control (aka central hotel...)
In past years that has varied based primarily on one's "status" situation....being this early in the year, many of the attendees are using the time to rack up stays...

OTOH: the Conrad, Ritz, Sheraton, and Hyatt have all seen plenty of FT'ers. In my opinion, doesn't really matter "too" much since cabs are cheap and plentiful from almost anyplace....

Hope you can join in ,,,,the party is GREAT!! Best wishes, Dave
Old May 14, 2005, 12:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
I am giving it thought....where is Mission Control (aka central hotel...)
Dede, as Dave said, most FTers go with their own hotel preferences. Last year there were FTers all over the place. There wasn't really a "hotel central". Taxis are cheap and the MRT is also very easy to use, so getting to meeting spots from various hotels was pretty easy. Definitely plan to join us, it's such a fun Do!
Old May 14, 2005, 12:19 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by airoli
While it is far too early for me to confirm, I am definitely teased and will monitor airfares from ZRH...
The Springy Horses at the Night Safari are calling....
Old May 14, 2005, 12:29 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kluau88
Ok who's in charge of monitoring for the < 6 day stay fares?
yes, the <6 day fares are key for me as well. $1300 is just too much to pay for ORD-SIN.

You can mark me as a yes as I'm confident that fares will come down at some point.

Maybe this year I'll stay awake for the big bash on Sat night!
Old May 14, 2005, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by bseller
Elvis - Fantastic News!!! Look forward to slurping noodles with you on a different continent!!
Best wishes, Dave
Sounds like a plan I can't wait, I've never been to Singapore, and will likely visit Jakarta and Bali after that (never been there either). ^
Old May 15, 2005, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
We're in unless...

...USAir takes the pipe before the Do and our award tix on the SQ nonstop from EWR go away. No matter. We've decide to gamble the 180K Dividend Miles to reserve the Raffles class seats altho resigned to the possibility that it could be down the drain. How we love this *A thing which turns all of our crappy little DC shuttle flights into real trips. Oh well, easy come, easy go.
Old May 15, 2005, 12:18 pm

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Monitor, would be my pleasure to meet you and your wife again.
Old May 15, 2005, 12:39 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by flamboyant 1
Hi F1: Got your PM. My last minutes stuff for my trip tomorrow drives me crazy. Will do the reply once I am in SIN or BKK. Don't want you to think I am ignoring the PM.
Old May 15, 2005, 4:19 pm
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Sounds very good.
I marked the dates in my PDA, but it is to early to confirm. And I know, we have to get some projects in this time ready. Let's see
Old May 15, 2005, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by flamboyant 1
And it will be Franny's and my pleasure to see you and many others whom we met in DUS and at some other affairs since we've been coming to these meets.
I guess it's early to talk about hotels except that I remember that Mike always stays at the Intercontinental and we had reserved the Conrad before business stuff knocked us out of last year's Do.
^ I can already taste the pepper crabs. ^
Old May 15, 2005, 8:07 pm

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
Please put me on your probable list......Don't know about the MLK and crab fest but it has to be better than that moon cake (yuukk) festival in September....plus I would love being at another FT Do with Monitor and Franny!
Old May 15, 2005, 8:08 pm
mjm
Original Member
Original Poster

I am pleased by the response to the upcoming version of this event and will try to get the website created as soon as possible. All posts to this thread are acknowledged and will be reflected on that website.

Talk to you guys soon,

Mike
Old May 15, 2005, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
Please put me on your probable list......Don't know about the MLK and crab fest but it has to be better than that moon cake (yuukk) festival in September....plus I would love being at another FT Do with Monitor and Franny!
Don't worry Dede -- there's more than just pepper crab & chili crab to be eaten in SIN!!! The food options are abundant.
Old May 15, 2005, 10:20 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Lets not forget - the massages

I promise to be in a better mood this yr - and hopefully there will be no misconnect in HKG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.