Reload this Page >

PDX - Oregon Brewers Festival 07/23-25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PDX - Oregon Brewers Festival 07/23-25

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2004, 12:04 pm

Programs: NW Plat (now they call it DL Diamond) 1MM, soon to be DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Dusit Gold
paging IO********

Attending??
Old May 21, 2004, 1:58 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold
I'll show up this year. Maybe I'll somehow find everyone this year... I don't work downtown anymore... so I can't just saunter over from the office...
Old Jun 7, 2004, 5:14 pm

Programs: NW Plat (now they call it DL Diamond) 1MM, soon to be DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Dusit Gold
bump

Getting closer. Rose Festival Fun Center is presently on the Brewer's Festival Site.
Old Jun 13, 2004, 9:51 am

Just booked our room

I just booked the Benson on PL for $70. I was hoping for the ES, which is what I got last time.

Mrs IK and I will be there Friday afternoon and Saturday.
Old Jun 14, 2004, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
What day will the official Flyertalk event take place? If I can price it right, I'll come up on Saturday or Sunday.

Who's in charge of this anyway?
Old Jun 22, 2004, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Just about a month to go!

This is now just over a month away!

I'm interested, but not sure yet. Will probably decide within the next week.
Old Jul 6, 2004, 7:27 am

Programs: Canadi>n Plus: President's Club (expired)
I'm not exactly an alcohol drinker. Iced tea and lemonade are closer to my taste. Anything exciting going on here that weekend other than beer?

Yoosh, San Franciscan in exile
Old Jul 6, 2004, 12:16 pm

I'll be in Portland all week, so I'll check this thread to see when folks are meeting up. I'm busy during the day, but most of my evenings are pretty open so far. Would love to finally meet some FTers.
Old Jul 7, 2004, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by Yoosh
I'm not exactly an alcohol drinker. Iced tea and lemonade are closer to my taste. Anything exciting going on here that weekend other than beer?

Yoosh, San Franciscan in exile
I went last year and sampled beers even though I'm not a beer drinker. I found the less-hoppy beers to be more palatable to me.

I also got a free (I think) mug of root beer which was quite delish. Or you could always BYO iced tea or lemonade!

I don't think I'll be attending this year, however.
Old Jul 7, 2004, 3:40 am
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
We are committed to a dinner/dance Saturday night here in Seattle, but Hunki has mumbled something about doing the train with Michael and Paula.

Can we go down Friday evening and back Saturday, early in the day?
Old Jul 7, 2004, 8:47 am
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
...checking Saturdays flight loads........
Old Jul 10, 2004, 12:42 pm
In Memoriam

Sadly...

We could not make the logistics of taking the train to Portland, drinking lots of beer and taking the train to Seattle to make the Saturday Mariners' game, so we'll have to forgo the fest this year. The Saturday train schedule just didn't work. It would have been fun, too, to start the party on the train with Joe and Punki.
Old Jul 10, 2004, 3:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by TravelWeary
We could not make the logistics of taking the train to Portland, drinking lots of beer and taking the train to Seattle to make the Saturday Mariners' game, so we'll have to forgo the fest this year. The Saturday train schedule just didn't work. It would have been fun, too, to start the party on the train with Joe and Punki.
Isn't being trashed the way to watch the Mariners this year?
Old Jul 10, 2004, 10:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Unhappy Well Phooey!

We were really looking forward to the train trip. We spent the day with our daughter, who was thrilled, first that we were considering the train from SEA/PDX (her favorite form of transportation between those two points), and second that we were going to have some time to hang out with TravelWeary and Michael, her two favorite FlyerTalkers. Those Olympians really seem to like one another.

We are still thinking about it. We have a dinner dance Saturday night and need to be back in SEA very early evening. Maybe AS will have a SEA/PDX special Saturday deal--a few miles, a few brews amongst friends. Might work.
Old Jul 11, 2004, 2:45 pm
In Memoriam: Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat
I can't believe it!

Originally Posted by TravelWeary
Paula,

You can watch the M's lose another night, so you and Michael must come to the BeerFest. That way you can get mad at me when the Angels beat up on the M's!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.