Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who we all are

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2010, 12:15 pm

Programs: FB Gold
Hi everyone,

I'm Iņaki, a spanish guy living in France (Paris area), and also enjoying travelling (I arrived this morning from Bucarest.
I found this site trying to find why the FB page doesn't let me connect in, even that I still don't have the answer I find this forum very interesting.
Due to my work (supplier quality manager, automotive industry), I have to visit our suppliers... that are all around the world (this year already Bulgaria, Brazil, Morocco and this week Romania). That's why it has not been difficult for me to keep the FB Gold even after the changes they've made... Anyway the platinum is far away for me (crisis = eco tickets except for long courriers).

I'll to learn a lot from you, I hope to be able to help someone!

Best regards
Old Mar 27, 2010, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Bienvenue ou Bienvenido Iņaki!

Check out our FB forum at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/flyin...rance-klm-594/ and we have a thread en francais a http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/franc...ge-thread.html
Old Mar 27, 2010, 3:49 pm

Hi everyone.

I just joined cos I recently got interested in all those frequent flier programs, but have nowhere to start.

I'm not really a frequent flier as such. I have 2 steady travels a year because I'm currently in a long distance relationship with someone I love...
Anyway Im sorry if I don't quite fit in here because of this. I always imagine that mostly it's business people who fly frequently

My name is Nikki, female, I'm 21, and a student in a Bachelors Web-developer degree. I live in Denmark, and I pretty much like anything that has to do with computers, video games, CG and stuff like that.

Anyway hopefully this was intro enough.
I was thinking about starting a thread, presenting my case and asking for what FF programs to join, but are there already threads like that out here? Like "that basics of ff" threads? I really need that

Hopefully I can stick around and have interesting discussions. Hello to you all
Old Mar 28, 2010, 2:01 am

Programs: FB Gold
Originally Posted by stimpy
Bienvenue ou Bienvenido Iņaki!

Check out our FB forum at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/flyin...rance-klm-594/ and we have a thread en francais a http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/franc...ge-thread.html
Thank you!!
It's a good way to start with those threads!
Old Mar 28, 2010, 4:35 pm

Hello everyone my name is Larry I am from southern Michigan. I am new to flyer talk.
Ehat I am interested in doing is flying me and my family to prague in Juon of this year however I can not find a reasonable price, hoping someone can help.

Last edited by Cholula; Mar 29, 2010 at 1:15 pm Reason: Removed personal e-mail address
Old Mar 28, 2010, 7:01 pm

I am a registered nurse who will start traveling a lot. I have a daughter who is in the Army and is stationed in Hawaii. She has been stationed there before and we made two trips to see her. But both trips had a lot of problems and I want to learn how to avoid those problems this time. I thought this would be a good place to go. One of our doctors recommended this site. She is to be there five years and since we have two grandchildren over there we are planning on making the trip at least twice a year.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 8:57 am

I'm a frequent flyer currently in London on business. Spend a lot of time on airplanes, mostly Delta's, and am a Diamond level frequent flyer. Saw some complaining about the Diamond level, and thought I'd join here to see what the problem is. I personally love the free annual membership to the Delta Skyclubs.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 4:17 pm

Programs: SK EBG, CSA OK+ Gold,
Hi everyone,
I'm Anna, a happy newcomer to FT. Didn't even know FT excisted until last week when I read an article about the *A DO and suddenly realised these where my kind of people!

I have recently transfered to Prague for a period of time, from where I bounce around central and eastern Europe, and I go back to Sweden to my love any chance I get. I have been a faithful SK flyer since forever, but now also enjoys the Elite + perks of Skyteam as SK has cancelled pretty much everything ARN PRG.

Look forward to hanging out here with you all.
/Anna
Old Mar 30, 2010, 8:10 pm

Hey Folks!

Hi, Great to join this forum.
I am a graduate student (PhD) in the US - which means spending most part of my productive twenties earning very little money - but hey! i love what i do Grew up living around the world and I love traveling to different places/countries
I am determined to use all the wonderful advice available here to do some smart "travel hacking" to still able to travel despite my limited financial resources.

This forum is just simply mind blowing - Great work everybody!!

cheers!
Old Mar 30, 2010, 8:20 pm

Programs: DL-PM, Small Luxury Hotels & Proud Member of TSA Disparager-Gold
My name is Amy, I'm new to FT but been lurking for several months b/c frankly many of the seasoned posters here are intimidating and sarcastic and I've been afraid to say anything, let alone ask a question but hey I can deal cuz I'm a wedding planner who deals with family dynamics all day long.

I also plan destination weddings which is why I earned PM with DL last year - my next wedding is in Italy and am trying to get out of paying for first but probably will anyway just to make the trip bearable. So thanks for the opportunity to say hello and to hear from some friendly folks at FT.
Old Apr 6, 2010, 9:05 am

Programs: BW - SASEURO
First of all, my name is Simon, i'm 23, i'm from Copenhagen, Denmark and I fly some few times a year. Sometimes its just for holiday and other times its with my work/hobby as a DJ/Producer. I also like to follow my football team FC Copenhagen when they are in europa playing. This is what I mostly are flying/staying for when I travel.

But I would love to fly often (every week would be nice) - and hope someday I will.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 12:05 am

New to miles rewards

I've just started flying and have accmulated 5000 United miles and I'm worried about losing them. What are your suggestions on the easiest way of keeping the miles so I don't end up losing them. I don't really fly very often so more flying right now is not an option at this time. Any ideas are appreciated!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 12:35 am

Ellis here, checking in from the sunny state, with many, many questions to come. Happily married with a new promotion at work and that is why I am here. As a newbie to the world of frequent filer miles, I have many, many questions!

I look forward getting to know you all!
Old Apr 9, 2010, 2:17 pm

Programs: UA, KLM
getting started

joined flyertalk a while ago but have never started posting and not sure why today is the day! Anyway, fly UA mostly, and *A as much as possible otherwise...like to read about hints for gathering more miles and travelling a little less stressed, and would love to travel more..lived in US for 20 years but currently back in UK at the moment. work in a University as a lecturer so some oppportunities for travel and most favourite flights so far have been SAS Copenhagen to Japan where Economy plus was upgraded to business both ways. Now that reduced the stress no end!
Old Apr 10, 2010, 5:25 am

Hi everyone, David from Malaysia Asia, an independent travel blog about traveling around Malaysia and Southeast Asia. I found this forum by chance and it seems very interesting with a lot of information on travel and the works.

I hope to contribute as much as I can from my personal experiences and learn more from everyone here. Have a great weekend ahead!

Regards,
David ~ MA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.