Reload this Page >

Seattle Party--The Final Plans

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle Party--The Final Plans

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2000, 8:41 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Scott, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts go out to you and your family.
Old Sep 28, 2000, 1:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm wondering if a last minute invite is possible? I just got word that I may be able to come to Seattle for the weekend to join the festivities and make the flight that will put me into UA 1K land.
Old Sep 28, 2000, 11:26 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I'm available to transport three people from to Chinook's on Saturday night. I should let you know that I'm only going to dinner and not the pub-crawl so I can either give you a ride back to your hotel after dinner (and dessert!) or you'll be on your own to stumble back at 4am with Catman!

Let me know who needs a ride, what time and which hotel to pick up ASAP!!!!

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: The Airline Mileage Workshop
Old Sep 28, 2000, 1:03 pm
Commander Catcop

Well mixed news.

Pleaes don't count on me to make LUNCH because i"m dependant on the SHuttle by United so I would say just start without me and IF I make it I'll see you at Anthony's.

The good news: Wanderlust has decided to come up and he can join us for dinner Saturday night if there is room. PAWS CROSSED!

One question: is CHinnook's an easy cab ride from the W. I may just go directly there to avoid anyone waiting for me, OK>

SOrry about the confusion!

CATMAN, on my secret trip!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.