NGO DO 10/25 9:30 PM Chicken Wings and Beer at Yamachan

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NGO DO 10/25 9:30 PM Chicken Wings and Beer at Yamachan

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2014, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by Flinders
The train looks like it runs every 15 minutes or so; with every third train (this is all from memory, so please don't rely on this) being the express. I'll be taking the train in as well.
I have a schedule with me, and you are correct..
Old Oct 24, 2014, 11:11 pm

Programs: JGC / OW Sapphire
Hi, everyone. Sorry I'm so late to the conversation.

I live in Nagoya and would be interested in saying hi. I'm about to take my kids to a halloween party, but may have some time afterward this evening. Please PM me and I'll give you my phone number.

I'll check in in a couple of hours.

whkento
Old Oct 24, 2014, 11:15 pm

btw, the train is the best way to get into town.

Also, do you have any idea which Yamachan you'll be going to? There are at least a hundred...
Old Oct 24, 2014, 11:16 pm

...though, I think there is one across the street from the Hilton...
Old Oct 25, 2014, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by whkento
...though, I think there is one across the street from the Hilton...
Hi whkento. Yes, its the one across from the Hilton. Please see Post #41 for the exact details. Please let us know if you are joining us. It would be Fantastic to have someone from Nagoya join us this evening. A few uf us are at NRT and will be leaving shortly for our flight to NGO. Looking forward to meeting you.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 4:39 am

Flying machine, please check PM.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 5:54 am

I'm gonna head to the Yamachan across the street from the Hilton. It's not the same address as the one in post number 41, though. If this is not right, please let me know. Otherwise I'll look for you there.

whkento
Old Oct 25, 2014, 5:58 am

Programs: DL FO; A3 *G; AA PLT; et cetera
I'm gonna head to the Yamachan across the street from the Hilton. It's not the same address as the one in post number 41, though. If this is not right, please let me know. Otherwise I'll look for you there.

whkento
I'm going to head to the one across the street from the Hilton, too. It seems that Flying Machine and redreeper are staying there. I'm just a couple of subway stops away.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 6:02 am
Original Poster

PLEASE NOTE. ITS THE ADDRESS IN POST #41. I am sorry if I confused with the Hilton Reference..
Old Oct 25, 2014, 6:05 am

Programs: DL FO; A3 *G; AA PLT; et cetera
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
PLEASE NOTE. ITS THE ADDRESS IN POST #41. I am sorry if I confused with the Hilton Reference..
Then I will go to that one. See you all in a few minutes.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 6:09 am

Gotcha. Thanks.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Just Confirmed with the Yamachan Folks. RESERVATION is under FLYER TALK PARTY of 6 9:30 No Smoking. LOCATION is in POST #41. Forget the reference about the Hilton..
Old Oct 25, 2014, 6:28 am

I'm afraid I can't make it. My son is not feeling well. I was really looking forward to meeting you all. Maybe if there's something tomorrow...
Sorry for the last minute cancellation.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

Great Time at Yamachan!

Thanks to all that came out to Yamachan last night (we had a lively group of 7) albiet some of us arrived NGO at 19:05)

Food was great! And we all made it on-time, despite my inaccurate reference to the location by the Hilton

Special Guests (kaka from HKG and his plus one even Crashed the party!).. plus one (sorry man, forget your name even thought you helped guide us all around with your mobile GPS)

It was fun to talk Mileage and Points, Credit Cards and Hotel Discounts (some of you are sleeping in "inexpensive" luxury while I pen this note), you know whom you are..

Looking forward to seeing Nagoya today!

Thanks and Safe Travels
Old Oct 25, 2014, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

I'm afraid I can't make it. My son is not feeling well. I was really looking forward to meeting you all. Maybe if there's something tomorrow...
Sorry for the last minute cancellation.
No worries! Thanks for calling me at my Hotel to sort out the location. Hope your Son is feeling better. We all decided to go our separate ways today (as wehave limited time in the city) However, I and a "few" may be interested in meeting for dinner, or drinks tonight. (if your interested in posting someting for the group) please do so. I would surely like that..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.