Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 4, 2017, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sdsearch
This thread has been running for multiple years and is used for every promotion. Do not assume early posts are current; please check the date of the post, or start from end of the thread and work backwards.

Early posts are about former promotions, and the links in former posts may not work for current promotions.
Print Wikipost

Upcoming Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2016, 10:45 pm

well that was fun...

next??
Old Nov 12, 2016, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MiaSkye89
well that was fun...

next??
Scroll back to page 1 of this thread. Last year the fall promo also ended on Nov 11, and the next promo (which we found out about on Nov 16) started on Nov 19, and was triple points.

Of course, in general, the past is not necessarily indicative of the future. But, OTOH, Choice does not have a habit of changing much in promos from year to year.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 9:08 am

Programs: National Rental - Executive
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Scroll back to page 1 of this thread. Last year the fall promo also ended on Nov 11, and the next promo (which we found out about on Nov 16) started on Nov 19, and was triple points.

Of course, in general, the past is not necessarily indicative of the future. But, OTOH, Choice does not have a habit of changing much in promos from year to year.
No thanks to triple points. I'll be back at Marriott's until the 2 stays = 8,000 points returns.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 7:28 am

Programs: Choice Privlidges Elite Diamond- 120+ Choice Privileges nights/year, Delta, UA
I'm seriously surprised that no information has come out about the next promotion. I realize the end of the year is typically slower for business travel but this seems to be a change from how long Choice goes between promotions.
Old Dec 3, 2016, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by n dakota
I'm seriously surprised that no information has come out about the next promotion. I realize the end of the year is typically slower for business travel but this seems to be a change from how long Choice goes between promotions.
It's a change from last year, but if you search this forum, you'll find that in other recent years they often didn't start the next promo until well into December:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/choic...reg-req-d.html started 29 Dec 2014, not discovered until 1 Jan 2015
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/choic...-50-000-a.html started 12 Dec 2013, discovered 26 Nov 2013
And if you search back further, you'll come to the conclusion that there's no consistency at all about when they start the winter promo, except that they seem to always start it before New Year's Eve .

Last edited by sdsearch; Dec 3, 2016 at 11:21 am
Old Dec 6, 2016, 4:32 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, UA Silver
Originally Posted by MiaSkye89
well that was fun...

next??
Information on the new Choice Privileges is as follows:

Earn double points on every qualifying stay, up to 30,000 points, between December 15, 2016 and February 9, 2017.

Register at ChoiceHotels.com/DoublePoints in order to activate this promotion.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 4:58 pm

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Originally Posted by Sweetvibes

Earn double points on every qualifying stay, up to 30,000 points, between December 15, 2016 and February 9, 2017.

I get 404 PAGE NOT FOUND
Old Dec 6, 2016, 6:59 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.

Wow. That is even worse than I expected.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 9:42 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, UA Silver
Promo isn't available for registration until December 15. Check back then.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 7:18 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond

What's your source for this info? I'd like to see more detail.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 9:35 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, Avis Pref, DL Silver, National EE
Even though it won't add up to many points, at least I don't have to hotel hop during this promotion.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 12:01 pm

Just got email 1p today and link in the email worked and I didn't sign into my account when linked to Choice so the email link must have that embedded.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 4:04 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Apologies for the confusion - you can actually pre-register now and start earning with stays starting on December 15, 2016. The link should be fixed by tomorrow, but in the meantime you can register at https://www.choicehotels.com/deals/double-points.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 11:55 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I just registered successfully.
Old Feb 10, 2017, 9:32 am

Next? I have some stays soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.