Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 4, 2017, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sdsearch
This thread has been running for multiple years and is used for every promotion. Do not assume early posts are current; please check the date of the post, or start from end of the thread and work backwards.

Early posts are about former promotions, and the links in former posts may not work for current promotions.
Print Wikipost

Upcoming Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2024, 12:38 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Hi there. Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry regarding our 2024 National Spring Promotion. Please accept our apologies for the confusion. Kindly note that members must complete two separate stays between 02/08/2024 and 04/30/2024 at two different properties to be eligible for up to 8,000 bonus points to redeem a free night at selected hotels. Please feel free to learn more and also register using the following link https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...s-get-one-free, or you can contact us directly at 888-770-6800. We hope this information helps. We appreciate your valuable time.

Sal
Customer care

Originally Posted by delpiero223
The link is new according to https://loyaltylobby.com/2024/02/05/...4/?omhide=true and should be for Feb to April

But looks like they have indeed not updated the terms yet. So we may just have to wait a bit further
Old Feb 21, 2024, 12:44 pm

The new promo is now online with 8k points for 2 nights:
https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...s-get-one-free

However, registration doesn't work for me:

"Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."
Is this once again limited to U.S. residents? Don't see anything about it in the terms
Hi, Delpiero. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you're having trouble registering for the promotion, please send us a private message with the email address, phone number, mailing address, and full name associated with your Choice Privileges account. Our team will be glad to assist you further. Regards, Zaira.
Old Feb 21, 2024, 1:32 pm

That's great to know. My team highly appreciates your interest in participating in our promo. Please know our inbox is open for further questions or assistance. Warmly. -Mei

At least the registration is now working, even with an European account. Had to first change the language to US - English, though.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 5:46 pm

I was able to register BUT, I'm not sure if I met this requirement:
Point Bonus: To be eligible to earn bonus points, members must set their earning preference to Choice Privileges points in their online account.
In my profile, the only place I see to choose awards, is in the box,
Weeknight Rewards Preferences; Selected Reward: 400 Choice Privileges Points.
Is that it? I didn't see anywhere else for earning preference.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by Misty Moon
I was able to register BUT, I'm not sure if I met this requirement:
Point Bonus: To be eligible to earn bonus points, members must set their earning preference to Choice Privileges points in their online account.
In my profile, the only place I see to choose awards, is in the box,
Weeknight Rewards Preferences; Selected Reward: 400 Choice Privileges Points.
Is that it? I didn't see anywhere else for earning preference.
Hello, Misty. We feel honored you're interested in enrolling in Your Extras. According to what you said, it seems you are already set with Choice Privileges points as your preference. However, we can verify that for you, so please send us a private message with your phone number, email, and mailing address. We appreciate your time.

Kathy
Customer Care
Old Mar 21, 2024, 4:57 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat, Alaska 75k, IHG Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Given that our Radisson accounts have merged with our choice profile, how do we register for the new Radisson promotion, please?

https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us...tend-your-stay

I can't login here with my Choice credentials.
Old Mar 21, 2024, 8:28 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by DaveH
Given that our Radisson accounts have merged with our choice profile, how do we register for the new Radisson promotion, please?

That promotion is offered by Radisson Worldwide, the part of Radisson that did not merge with Choice. Your Choice login credentials will work with the part that merged, Radisson Americas. Any points earned through the promotion mentioned in your post will be earned in the Radisson Worldwide program and not transferable to Choice. As a result, you'll need to create an account with Radisson Worldwide to take advantage of this promotion--but stays at former Radisson Americas hotels that are now within the Choice brand will not count as stays eligible for this promotion.
DaveH likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2024, 8:54 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat, Alaska 75k, IHG Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Great clarification, thank you lwildernorva.
Old Mar 21, 2024, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by DaveH

Thank you for contacting us, Dave. To better assist you with your inquiry, feel free to send us a private message with the email address, phone number, and mailing address associated with your Choice Privileges account. Our team is here to continue assisting you. -Zaira
Old Mar 21, 2024, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by lwildernorva
That promotion is offered by Radisson Worldwide, the part of Radisson that did not merge with Choice. Your Choice login credentials will work with the part that merged, Radisson Americas. Any points earned through the promotion mentioned in your post will be earned in the Radisson Worldwide program and not transferable to Choice. As a result, you'll need to create an account with Radisson Worldwide to take advantage of this promotion--but stays at former Radisson Americas hotels that are now within the Choice brand will not count as stays eligible for this promotion.

Hi there. Thank you so much for the additional information provided to one of our members. If we can be of any assistance, let us know. Regards, Zaira.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 5:27 pm

This promotion is capped at 4 rewards, way to go choice.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 5:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MiaSkye89
What makes you say that?

The FAQ:

https://www.choicehotels.com/promo/faqs

for the current promotion says there's no limit (except of course for the calendar):

"You can earn points for an unlimited number of free nights. After you register, you’ll earn enough points for one (1) free night after every two separate qualifying stays with check-in between February 8 and April 30, 2024."
Old Apr 4, 2024, 7:25 am

Programs: Choice Privlidges Elite Diamond- 120+ Choice Privileges nights/year, Delta, UA
Originally Posted by MiaSkye89
I ran into the same issue.
Old Apr 4, 2024, 10:14 am

Thank you for reaching out to us! The information you shared surprises us. Kindly note that we do not have any updates on any upcoming promotions yet, as we’re still running our current Spring Promotion. On behalf of my entire team, we apologize for this matter.

Sal
Customer Care

Originally Posted by FreeHotBreakfast
No surprise, since it IS that time of year, but I received an e-mail inviting me to register for the latest Choice Privileges promotion: "Two stays earn you a free night". Same stay requirements, same 8,000 points for the same two "qualifying stays".

The details are no different from past promotions, the only real news is the dates: September 3 - November 11, 2015.

To register go to: choicehotels.com/earnafreenight
Old Apr 6, 2024, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by n dakota
I ran into the same issue.
Where did you see it?

Like I said above, the FAQ page (in the answer to question 10) says there is no limit on how many times you can earn the so-called "free night" reward (which just a bonus number of points) this promo period (which ends April 30).

But now two people have claimed it's saying 4 rewards is a limit somewhere, without ever specifying where it says that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.