Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Ink [Master thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2013, 8:29 pm

I have a question regarding the bonus categories for the ink card. I noticed they say radio subscriptions also give 5X points. Does this include Internet radio options like Slacker and Mog? Also - are water and electric utilities also included in the "other utilities" bonus? Thanks!
Old Jul 10, 2013, 10:06 pm

Meeting 5K Ink Spend - Possible AA?

removed.

Last edited by TravelsLite; Jul 11, 2013 at 9:31 pm
Old Sep 25, 2013, 11:40 pm

Seeking advice: apply for 4 Ink cards for one company?

My wife and I own an LLC. I got the Ink Plus using the EIN of the LLC and my personal info. I plan to get an Ink Bold in a month also. Can she apply for another set using her personal info and the same EIN and company info?
Old Sep 26, 2013, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by n00by
My wife and I own an LLC. I got the Ink Plus using the EIN of the LLC and my personal info. I plan to get an Ink Bold in a month also. Can she apply for another set using her personal info and the same EIN and company info?
Yes she can
Old Sep 29, 2013, 11:46 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by cotr
Got the Ink Plus in Feb. How quickly can I kill it?

Want to move over to Freedom.
It's usually advisable to wait at least six months after getting a cc before you kill it. But you can get a Freedom card without cancelling your ink plus. I don't think there is any benefit to canceling way before your annual fee is due. If I were you I'd get the freedom card right away, then cancel the ink plus in January.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, DL Gold
Does anyone know if Internet hosting companies (not ISPs) like Network Solutions etc are included in the 5% category?
Old Feb 9, 2015, 11:17 am

Rumor posted on another board that, through March 1st, there is a 60k offer in branch with annual fee waived the first year.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 11:26 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Hi,

My 24 month "wait for the sign up" bonus period will be over soon.
Can I downgrade from the Ink Plus to the Ink Cash and then reapply for the Plus a couple month later?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.