Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Freedom 2019 Q1 categories: Gas Stations, Drugstores, Tolls

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2019, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Walgreens drugstores were a Freedom bonus category in 2018. Reviewing THIS thread should answer many questions about the 2019 generic Drugstores category.
Print Wikipost

Chase Freedom 2019 Q1 categories: Gas Stations, Drugstores, Tolls

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2019, 2:34 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Sanrafaelresident
....only 5 toll collecting companies are covered.....
I don't believe this is accurate. Chase listed five examples, including TCA Fastrak, which I gather is distinct from the Bay Area entity.

How do you pay? Do you (a) have Freedom linked to your account and charged automatically, or do you manually add funds to your account (b) by telephone or (c) on their website?
Attached Images  
vanillabean likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 4:41 pm

i've just got a few more days to take care of this for this quarter. what's a liquid approach to doing the spend at CVS? thanks!
Old Mar 20, 2019, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by matthewak
i've just got a few more days to take care of this for this quarter. what's a liquid approach to doing the spend at CVS? thanks!
Keep it simple: Amazon gift cards.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
Keep it simple: Amazon gift cards.
i'd totally do that if my spending was that high with Amazon. i've got 2x to spend, so 3000. i'd even struggle to empty one 500 with Amazon.
Any more liquid solution? i've heard of the green dot cards, but i have never did one, so i'm concerned about barriers in getting something to a MO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.