Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2018, 4:25 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by majorkirkus
I saw this today too...and was wondering if anyone knew how to "activate" the Avis Preferred Plus through the PP membership?
Seems like the wiki is incorrect. There is no mention of IHG/Avis benefits when logged into Priority Pass. Maybe it comes with full-blown PP membership not PP SELECT membership obtained thru a credit card.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 6:35 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
So, I just had a big Priority Pass disappointment.

I've been regularly using mine at The Club at ATL without problem. Last time I showed up there, I showed them my DL boarding pass and was told, "We're not taking any more PP cardholders until some of these flights leave. You can wait here if you want." I could see into the club--there seemed to be more empty seats than I've seen on some of my past trips.

I thought the locations branded as "The Club" were owned by Priority Pass and that members received, well, priority? Anyhow, I'm hoping this isn't the start of a trend. So many of the "participating" locations aren't really participating at all. When you can't rely on being able to use the benefit, it's not much of a benefit. I'd be really ticked off if I'd paid cash for my membership.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by hotturnip
So, I just had a big Priority Pass disappointment.

I've been regularly using mine at The Club at ATL without problem. Last time I showed up there, I showed them my DL boarding pass and was told, "We're not taking any more PP cardholders until some of these flights leave. You can wait here if you want." I could see into the club--there seemed to be more empty seats than I've seen on some of my past trips. and

I thought the locations branded as "The Club" were owned by Priority Pass and that members received, well, priority? Anyhow, I'm hoping this isn't the start of a trend. So many of the "participating" locations aren't really participating at all. When you can't rely on being able to use the benefit, it's not much of a benefit. I'd be really ticked off if I'd paid cash for my membership.
The Club at ATL partners with a few international airlines like BA and gives them priority over priority pass.

I flew ATL/LIMA two weeks ago. I had a really long layover in ATL and was looking forward to using the minute suites for an hour nap only to be told they had a three hour wait list and my flight was scheduled out of an F gate so I just went to the Club since they provide comped Kahlua. I got a gate change notice my flight was leaving out of E instead and decided to just go over and use the sky club in E and as I was leaving they were turning away priority pass passengers allowing only their airline partner passengers in and telling PP passengers they could come back later after some of their partner flights left.

When I flew back to ATL out of Lima the Sanqu club was at capacity and they had two different lines, one for PP holders and one for their airline partners and they were only allowing new people in as others left the club and were giving priority to the airline partners (fortunately I was a Delta diamond flying on a J ticket and could use that line). I only had to wait about 10 minutes to get in and by the time I got in the P line was really long. When I left no one was in the partner line but the PP line still had a few people in it. I think the lounges are getting slammed with PP holders since the CSR gives out the PP and Hilton just introduced a card with PP.

I'm hoping I don't run into problems at the Club in LAS since Delta doesn't have a club there.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 1:00 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
With my old card expiration coming up, I just received a replacement Priority Pass Select card as part of my CSR membership. I went to the PP app, and it looks like the old digital card has disappeared from my account and there's no membership number anymore. I went to the PriorityPass.com website and there are no more membership details under "My Details."

Finally, I go to prioritypass.com/chasedmc and the website wants me to register with a new username and email address. Is anyone else having these technical issues? So I'm going to have to use a new email address and username every time I get a new Priority Pass card as part of my Chase membership?

I tried calling Priority Pass twice, and they tell me that the digital card access should work without me registering again. They have no solutions and suggest that I call Chase directly. A bit frustrating IT situation, I'm afraid.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 1:43 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by bryanb
With my old card expiration coming up, I just received a replacement Priority Pass Select card as part of my CSR membership. I went to the PP app, and it looks like the old digital card has disappeared from my account and there's no membership number anymore. I went to the PriorityPass.com website and there are no more membership details under "My Details."

Finally, I go to prioritypass.com/chasedmc and the website wants me to register with a new username and email address. Is anyone else having these technical issues? So I'm going to have to use a new email address and username every time I get a new Priority Pass card as part of my Chase membership?

I tried calling Priority Pass twice, and they tell me that the digital card access should work without me registering again. They have no solutions and suggest that I call Chase directly. A bit frustrating IT situation, I'm afraid.
Its just registering once a year. It’s fine.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 8:56 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by bryanb

It is a frustrating IT situation and I offer my sympathy.

My situation does not match yours because my physical card has not expired. My digital card, when I registered it in the Priority Pass app and Wallet, expired a year earlier than my physical card. When Wallet told me the card was expired, I checked the app and it extended the expiration date with no further action on my part. That's my data point.

I hope Chase and Priority Pass sort out this glitch for you soon, and I especially hope that by the time my physical card expires they have everything running smoothly.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by hotturnip

Here's some data from LoungeBuddy on who owns The Club lounges: https://www.loungebuddy.co.uk/05-The-Club-Lounge-Access
Old Apr 24, 2018, 9:52 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by philemer
Here's some data from LoungeBuddy on who owns The Club lounges: https://www.loungebuddy.co.uk/05-The-Club-Lounge-Access
The Club locations are operated by Airport Lounge Development, a subsidiary of the Collinson Group.
The Collinson Group does also own Priority Pass.
Old May 1, 2018, 11:50 am

I'll be cancelling my Chase Sapphire Reserve after having had it for 2 years. My Priority Pass card that came with it doesn't expire until 2021.

Once I cancel the credit card, will this void the Priority Pass card?
Old May 1, 2018, 2:02 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by mjstallion
Once I cancel the credit card, will this void the Priority Pass card?
Yes. The Priority Pass expiration date assumes that the sponsoring credit card is still open.
osotoc likes this.
Old May 2, 2018, 11:04 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by mia
The Collinson Group does also own Priority Pass.
OK, so I'm not crazy. That's what I thought.
I'll be able to try again in a couple of weeks. We'll see what happens.
Old May 5, 2018, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Doctor of Credit is reporting that the CSR Priority Pass will have a limit of 2 free guests, effective as of late August. I can't any of us finding this to be all that shocking.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/negat...ction-removal/
Diplomatico likes this.
Old May 5, 2018, 6:20 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Doctor of Credit is reporting that the CSR Priority Pass will have a limit of 2 free guests, effective as of late August. I can't any of us finding this to be all that shocking.

Yes and (slightly OT)....there is also talk that the 3x earning on purchases that qualify for the $300 travel credit is going away.
Old May 5, 2018, 6:53 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by krazykanuck

It’s needed. The lounges are too crowded. Too many ppl have cards that have priority pass access
osotoc likes this.
Old May 5, 2018, 8:04 pm

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
Originally Posted by RedElmo

It’s needed. The lounges are too crowded. Too many ppl have cards that have priority pass access
Yeah, I've been wanting a guest limit for a while. Besides lounge crowding issues I get irritated when I hear stories of people guesting in like 20 people just because they can. Abuse like that is just asking to get it shut down.
notquiteaff and osotoc like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.