Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
Moderator Note: This thread is now closed. Some Chase cards offer Priority Pass membership as a cardholder benefit. Please see this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1790925-chase-priority-pass-memberships-sapphire-reserve-jpm-reserve-ritz.html

In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code CHASEINK, and complete the form:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/inkcard/

But, as of April 30, 2015 this message appears:
We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Ink® from Chase Cardmembers. If you are currently enrolled you may continue to use your membership until the expiration date printed on your LOUNGE CLUB card. If you have any questions please call the phone number on the back of your Ink from Chase business card.

The same is true for Fairmont cardholders.
"We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Fairmont from Chase Cardmembers." In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code FAIRMONT, and complete the form: https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

You get 2 free visits with this program. If you bring a guest, it usually counts as two visits. Additional visits are $27. You don't get more visits by paying your annual fee; you'll need to get a new Lounge Club card issued. In theory, this is automatic. If you forget whether you've used your free visits, call 866-263-4292 and ask.
Print Wikipost

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2015, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
But the one you get from RITZ has unlimited lounge visits. The ink pass is only 2 free a year
You said above that "It is the same card you get from ink." But that's not true if you get unlimited visits.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by philemer
You said above that "It is the same card you get from ink." But that's not true if you get unlimited visits.
I have both a Ritz Lounge card and an Ink Lounge card. They look identical to me.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by maxmnx
I have both a Ritz Lounge card and an Ink Lounge card. They look identical to me.
exactly the same card. i have both.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 10:07 pm

Uh oh, just got of the phone with a Chase Rep who was helping me before I found this thread. Sounds as if the benefit is going under on April 30th, 2015.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 12:51 pm

Will Lounge Club cards work if the corresponding Chase card is closed?

A number of Chase cards give complementary Lounge Club cards.

The Lounge Club card that comes with the Ritz Carlton card offers unlimited lounge visits. If I close my Ritz Carlton card, will I still be able to use my Lounge Club card to get lounge access?
Old Mar 26, 2015, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
A number of Chase cards give complementary Lounge Club cards.

The Lounge Club card that comes with the Ritz Carlton card offers unlimited lounge visits. If I close my Ritz Carlton card, will I still be able to use my Lounge Club card to get lounge access?
I believe you can still get unlimited lounge visits until your lounge club membership expires.

When I cancelled my Palladium card, I enjoyed 10 more months of unlimited lounge club visits (plus unlimited guest access) with my lounge club. Once the benefit expired, I did not try to use the lounge card anymore.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 9:38 am

Question for those with multiple Ink cards.

I currently have the Ink Cash, Plus, and Bold. I have 3 lounge club cards (each with 2 passes).

Can I go with 5 other people and use my 6 total credits to give us lounge club access? Or can I only bring one guest with me with each of my cards? Anyone try using your credit towards others in your group?
Old Mar 26, 2015, 1:30 pm

used the lounge that came from Ritz card ( same looking card from ink) recently in asia few times. Some lounges were pathetic with almost nothing to eat, one or 2 had wide selection of food. Some asked me for boarding pass , flight time. One didn't ask me anything other than the lounge pass itself.

Is there a a time limit in lounge with this card?

I was warned about 2 hours limit in bangkok couple of times with my chase ink pass.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 11:04 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by dickerso
Uh oh, just got of the phone with a Chase Rep who was helping me before I found this thread. Sounds as if the benefit is going under on April 30th, 2015.
Uh-oh, I just applied via my Chase Ink Plus card - what does this "going under" entail? Just no more Lounge Club cards being issued, or no more use, period?

Sounds like everything is going downhill...

-AD
Old Mar 28, 2015, 12:53 pm

Programs: DL-Polished Aluminum, Air Mobility Command-Chartreuse
Originally Posted by airbornedaddy
Uh-oh, I just applied via my Chase Ink Plus card - what does this "going under" entail? Just no more Lounge Club cards being issued, or no more use, period?

Sounds like everything is going downhill...

-AD
Received letters today informing that the program is ending, though one can use their Lounge Club card through the expiration date on the card.

If you haven't signed up yet, you have nothing to lose by trying, and everything to potentially lose by waiting...
Old Mar 28, 2015, 2:38 pm

I also received the letter today. I had never signed up because I have Priority Pass Select through my Amex Platinum. Are there lounges that don't take Priority Pass but do take Lounge Club? (Since its free and I am cancelling my Ink Plus in May, I signed up today.)
Old Mar 28, 2015, 3:04 pm

I wonder if people actually use Lounge Club much since you have to actually enroll. In other words, is this benefit expensive for Chase or not used enough?
Old Mar 28, 2015, 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by rrgg
I wonder if people actually use Lounge Club much since you have to actually enroll. In other words, is this benefit expensive for Chase or not used enough?
Well, it must be expensive enough to Chase that they would consider dropping the benefit, which they have now done for my Ink Bold card. Letter I got says continue to use the Lounge Club card until the expiration date on it.

Enrollment is pretty simple, so it's not likely to deter people from using the benefit: enroll online, get a card in the mail to add to your deck, and off you go. It has about the same level of appeal as Priority Pass, except that LC gives you 2 free visits to start. BTW, this seems to be pretty much the same program as Priority Pass, except that you only get Lounge Club through a third party (credit card, bank, whatever)
Old Mar 28, 2015, 4:37 pm

Yes - I also got the letter today. "You can continue to use your current Lounge Club membership until it expires."

I would think from the way the sentence is worded that it means until the Lounge Club membership expires, rather than the card's expiration date.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 7:17 pm
In memoriam

Just got the Chase letter about the end of the program today. Never signed up before but did today for two INKs with no problem.

Now wondering if I should have waited until April 30, 2015 for the second signup since the new memberships are good for one year from date of signup with a signup deadline of April 30, 2015.

In any event, hope I have a chance to use the benefits this coming year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.