Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Now 50K] 60k points, no fee 1st yr, Chase Ink Bold Business Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Now 50K] 60k points, no fee 1st yr, Chase Ink Bold Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2012, 7:57 pm

Guys

Similar to Amex MR, does Chase offer promotion bonuses to transfer to airline partners? What have been some past ones?

Thanks
Old Sep 7, 2012, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by sam007
Guys

Similar to Amex MR, does Chase offer promotion bonuses to transfer to airline partners? What have been some past ones?

Thanks
Sadly, no, at least not yet
Old Sep 8, 2012, 3:50 pm

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
Couldn't find with a thread search and I haven't read all 23 pages so sorry if this is already in the thread.
According to the Offer Conditions "This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer."

I have a plain Chase Ink business card w/ Ink Cash, no annual fee. Am I still eligible for this offer?
Old Sep 9, 2012, 5:04 pm

Programs: Anything CC gives me
Originally Posted by flyaxa
Couldn't find with a thread search and I haven't read all 23 pages so sorry if this is already in the thread.
According to the Offer Conditions "This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer."

I have a plain Chase Ink business card w/ Ink Cash, no annual fee. Am I still eligible for this offer?
yup, different product, another bonus.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 9:10 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
What are people's understanding of the $50K "annual" purchase cap on the 5% bonus category. A blogger recently posted that this "annual" cap is based on the date your first statement was posted and not based on a "calendar year". My understanding was that it was based on a calendar year.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 9:41 am

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by Time traveller
What are people's understanding of the $50K "annual" purchase cap on the 5% bonus category. A blogger recently posted that this "annual" cap is based on the date your first statement was posted and not based on a "calendar year". My understanding was that it was based on a calendar year.
What did Chase say when you called them? The "blogger" got an actual quote from Chase saying it was from date of statement.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 8:09 pm
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by flyaxa

You are eligible. I just got my Ink Bold already having a standard Ink card. No problems, though they did move a bit of one line to the other. If you read my review on the card, I'm pretty in love with it so far. Just flew NYC-Toronto RT for $50 and 9,000 of the 50,000 bonus points.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 11:01 am

Programs: PC Plat RA, SPG Gold, AS MVPG
Anymore 50K bonus after first spend (instead of 5K spend) offers out there?

Thanks!
Old Oct 22, 2012, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by vmsea
Anymore 50K bonus after first spend (instead of 5K spend) offers out there?

Thanks!
The only ones I've seen have been targeted.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Originally Posted by Upgrademe731
The only ones I've seen have been targeted.
Any 50K bonus offer after 5K spend or everything requires 10K now?
Old Oct 22, 2012, 12:31 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, DL Diamond, UA Silver
Originally Posted by lad2
everything is 10k now.

There was a 5k offer last week (that lasted for a few hours) but wasn't honored.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 10:51 pm

Programs: US Gold • SPG Gold
Looks like this deal's about to change.

Some speculating lower minimum spend on November 11th.

Tried applying earlier, CSR only confirmed 'changes'. Some searching reveals bloggers speculating on newer minimum spends.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by fevercity
Looks like this deal's about to change.

Some speculating lower minimum spend on November 11th.

Tried applying earlier, CSR only confirmed 'changes'. Some searching reveals bloggers speculating on newer minimum spends.
that would be nice, i am still a noob on this stuff. i have a stupid question. i dont' have a business but am i able to apply for this? don't you require a tax id for the business? what do you guys do for this? i see people applying for business cards all the time but wanted to post and see. i never applied for a business card before.

Thanks
Old Nov 11, 2012, 12:23 pm

Programs: JB AA UA HHgold ICplat MRplat UR
Originally Posted by lad2
I applied on 11/9 with a 50k after 5k offer found on MMS http://millionmilesecrets.com/go/InkBold/, but according to a post on DD yesterday this may change to 50k after 3k on Tue 11/13.
If that happens I will call Chase to see if I get lucky and lower my spending requirement.

Last edited by FreeBird2k; Nov 11, 2012 at 12:28 pm
Old Nov 11, 2012, 12:27 pm

Programs: JB AA UA HHgold ICplat MRplat UR
Originally Posted by jordandawg05
that would be nice, i am still a noob on this stuff. i have a stupid question. i dont' have a business but am i able to apply for this? don't you require a tax id for the business? what do you guys do for this? i see people applying for business cards all the time but wanted to post and see. i never applied for a business card before.

Thanks
Read up! You can use your SS instead of TIN and select 'Sole Proprietor'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.