Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Ongoing offers] Now 80K points, free night, AF not waived, Marriott Premier Visa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 3, 2013, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
This thread is now archived.

Please continue the discussion here: Marriott Credit Card Offers (2016)
Print Wikipost

[Ongoing offers] Now 80K points, free night, AF not waived, Marriott Premier Visa

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2013, 9:10 am

Just another data point here. If you had the Ritz card within the past year, you can get the Marriott card and points will post to the same account. I didn't have to open a new one or anything.

I think this card is a keeper, I can get good value out of the cat 1-5 cert. Plus I don't think it has foreign transaction fees.
Old May 30, 2013, 7:29 am

Programs: AA EXP & million miler
Rec'd 70,000 pts offer w/ $1000 spend email

Rec'd the offer via email today, applied, and was approved via the computer.
Old May 31, 2013, 11:20 am

Can confirm most recent links posted in this thread are active. Both DH & I approved for 70K offer after 1K spend with free night certificates included
Old May 31, 2013, 11:39 am

edit - nvm
Old May 31, 2013, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by mrstraveler
Can confirm most recent links posted in this thread are active. Both DH & I approved for 70K offer after 1K spend with free night certificates included
Which links, the ones in the first post?
Old Jun 1, 2013, 9:51 am

Programs: American Airlines EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by qcdthemouse
would you mind sharing how to write to Chase to get it up to 70k?

many thanks!
This is what I sent, to which I received a positive response -

Dear Sir or Madam,
I recently applied and was approved for the Marriott Rewards Credit Card with an offer of 50,000 points after spending $1000. I received an email yesterday that the card is in the mail. I am looking forward to receiving and using it!
Since applying, I have learned there is or recently was another better offer available for a sign-up bonus of 70,000 Marriott Rewards points. I feel that I missed out on this better offer by going through the incorrect link. Would it be possible to match my offer to the better 70,000 point one? I would really appreciate it. I really appreciate Chase portfolio of credit cards, and the excellent service it gives its customers, and I plan to be a Chase customer for a long time.
Thanks and regards -
Old Jun 2, 2013, 11:40 am

thanks a lot!

i wrote to chase through the online secure message and they replied saying they would up the offer to 70k points!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what I sent, to which I received a positive response -

Dear Sir or Madam,
I recently applied and was approved for the Marriott Rewards Credit Card with an offer of 50,000 points after spending $1000. I received an email yesterday that the card is in the mail. I am looking forward to receiving and using it!
Since applying, I have learned there is or recently was another better offer available for a sign-up bonus of 70,000 Marriott Rewards points. I feel that I missed out on this better offer by going through the incorrect link. Would it be possible to match my offer to the better 70,000 point one? I would really appreciate it. I really appreciate Chase portfolio of credit cards, and the excellent service it gives its customers, and I plan to be a Chase customer for a long time.
Thanks and regards -
Old Jun 2, 2013, 12:23 pm

Programs: American Airlines EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by qcdthemouse
thanks a lot!

i wrote to chase through the online secure message and they replied saying they would up the offer to 70k points!!
^
Old Jun 3, 2013, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by keirnna
Which links, the ones in the first post?
No, from the detailed instructions istroke posted below...you can also use MMS link.

Originally Posted by istroke
Here's instruction on how to get the offer (atleast working for me):

1. Go to marriot.com and log into your account.
2. Click on My Account (https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/default.mi)
3. On the left side, there should be a credit card offer (look like this http://prntscr.com/rppr0). Click on the credit card.
4. After clicking on it, it should take you to a landing page of 50K offer
https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/mar...emier/50p1ksh/
change the 50p1ksh to 70p1ksh or click on this link
https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/mar...emier/70p1ksh/
5. Then click on the big green APPLY NOW button. Make sure to take screenshot of the landing page for your record.
http://prntscr.com/rpq9x

Good luck!
Old Jun 3, 2013, 9:13 am

Thanks for sharing new category listings.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 11:45 am

links are in which post?
says no longer active and takes me to the 50k offer
nevernmind i think i got it to work, you have to login under your account and change the 50 to 70, just clicking the link will redirect you.

Last edited by mtbmtb01; Jun 3, 2013 at 11:58 am
Old Jun 3, 2013, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by mtbmtb01
links are in which post?
says no longer active and takes me to the 50k offer
nevernmind i think i got it to work, you have to login under your account and change the 50 to 70, just clicking the link will redirect you.
Read posts #1081, 1095 and 1106.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 9:39 pm

Read posts #1081, 1095 and 1106.
Wikipost created to capture this wisdom in a readily accessible location. Edit away.
Old Jun 4, 2013, 8:37 am

i've read that you can get the points again, but not the free night stay if you have had the card before.
Can anyone verify that they did indeed get the 70k points even though they had got in on the last 70k.
i had the marriott card before but canceled it almost a year ago to get the ritz deal.
i'm approved and met my goal just waiting on the points.

chase replyed with this:
Please keep in mind that all enrollment incentives are
reserved for new Marriott Rewards credit card members
only. This means we reserve the right to withhold adding
any enrollment points if you have previously received them
on the same product on a previous date.

so i'm wondering if i will get my points even though the offer was directly to me on my rewards account page.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 4:23 pm

Data point: instructions from http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/20192451-post1095.html worked just now for approval on the (seemingly) 70,000 point card. We'll see if I actually get the 70k though (screen grab taken).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.