Wiki Posts
Search

HKG to TPE.. any food?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2014, 9:34 pm
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by correctioncx
I guess it's not the end of the world if u missed the plane as u can get the next one in 1 hour and u can use ur plaza premium lounge.

Lucky it is not LHR t5 as they have conformance at security
Originally Posted by sxc
There is now conformance at other LHR terminals as well.

I wonder if it is being introduced at HKG. They now scan the BP at the entrance to security screening area, so I wonder if this is in preparation for it.
Just saw a notice that conformance is 30 mins at LHR http://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_H...0-minutes.html

If HKG also adopt that it might cramp my TPE run slightly - I might need to leave 10 mins earlier (13:00 --> 12:50) to make sure I'm at security point at 13:45 for the 14:15 flight.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 5:42 am
Suspended

Programs: Too many to list
How does this have anything to do with serving food on a HKG TPE flight, just for your information they had a very nice chicken dish or fish in business class yesterday but on a 4pm flight I dont think I saw more than one portion served in the whole cabin
Old Apr 17, 2014, 8:13 pm

Programs: BR, UA 1k, CX
Originally Posted by CanucksHKG
There was 滷肉飯 served on TPE-HKG on my flight a few weeks ago.
Nothing comparable to what you can find in TW, but it was actually not that bad ^

Its interesting that CX has this "box meal" and KA has more normal one?

On a side note, I flew CX/KA TPE-HKG-PEK, PEK-SHA(CA) then PVG-KHH (BR) this week, the flights about the same time about 2 hours each (except into Beijing is 3 hr flight), best meal was BR (its got much better out of China recently in Business), then KA, CA/CX was a tie. On short routes to China for meals KA seems better than CX (but CX seats/ife on average in C class are better than KA in my comparison).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.