Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New "77G" with no F

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2011, 9:11 am

Programs: FT
Originally Posted by QRC3288
Is that really necessary? The bash-America thing is both an overused punch-line and offensive....

I am a strong believer in cutting down the number of partner redemptions ("freeloaders") because, as an Asia Miles member all else equal it is frustrating that I must pay substantially more $$ to earn and burn miles than AA members on CX metal. But it's kinda unnecessary to extend the argument any further than that.
i take the point but we can all choose the FF plan we can belong to on OW depending on the fare codes you plan to fly with other OW airlines...

i fear as a BAEC freeloader, nov 16 will be a very bad day. no more 66,666 avion mile trips for J on CX to the far east (well, 100K BA miles that really only means 66666 avion after the 1.5 bonus...and given i churn the avion cards, my really cost is only a couple hundred CAD for the avion points...
Old Nov 3, 2011, 10:12 am

Programs: NH Plat, AA Gold
Originally Posted by QRC3288
Is that really necessary? The bash-America thing is both an overused punch-line and offensive....

I am a strong believer in cutting down the number of partner redemptions ("freeloaders") because, as an Asia Miles member all else equal it is frustrating that I must pay substantially more $$ to earn and burn miles than AA members on CX metal. But it's kinda unnecessary to extend the argument any further than that.
To earn AA miles on CX for coach, it has to be at least an H class fare which is about $400-$500 more than the K class.
Old Nov 5, 2011, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by salfcl
To earn AA miles on CX for coach, it has to be at least an H class fare which is about $400-$500 more than the K class.
Exactly. No need to be jealous as mpc member. We get miles for v fare. Aa people need to buy at least h fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.