Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Capital One | Rewards Miles
Reload this Page >

Venture X Business (fka Spark Travel Elite) application publicly available?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Venture X Business (fka Spark Travel Elite) application publicly available?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2023, 10:48 pm

Can anyone offer any insight regarding the Capital One Venture X business card? Is it any easier to be approved for this card than the personal card? I seem to have very little luck where Capital One is concerned.

Me:

I have the Capital One Savor One. I have a 790+ credit score. I'm at 8/24. I have zero hard inquiries in the last six months. I just got denied for the personal Venture X. Grrrrrr.
Old Dec 23, 2023, 7:44 pm

Cap1 is Hard to Predict

Originally Posted by mrpinon
Can anyone offer any insight regarding the Capital One Venture X business card? Is it any easier to be approved for this card than the personal card? I seem to have very little luck where Capital One is concerned.

Me:

I have the Capital One Savor One. I have a 790+ credit score. I'm at 8/24. I have zero hard inquiries in the last six months. I just got denied for the personal Venture X. Grrrrrr.
Cap1 is hard to predict. And the standard is not consistent.

When Cap1 Venture X Biz came out, it was very easy to get approved. With about 10/24, instant approval when public offer just came out. But got declined with 800+ FICO and 6/24. Then got approved with 760 FICO and 4/24. It seems Cap1 has something like Chase 5/24. The letter stated 6/24 was too many new cards. Not same P1 here.

Another $30k spend is not a big deal. It is a business card. May apply for another one when 6/24 gets reduced later next year. 150k points are worth it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.