Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Seat and flight availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MASTER THREAD: Seat and flight availability

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2010, 7:59 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Cheers
Old Apr 13, 2010, 12:58 pm

Unhappy Lax to YYZ

I am trying to book award travel on partner AA for July 4th returning on July 11th. AA.com is showing me award availability for economy award travel but BA.com shows nothing available. I have checked other dates as well and there is no availability, at all on other dates.

Just checking to see if there is any availability at all for the above dates for award travel using BA miles.

Thanks
Old Apr 13, 2010, 1:23 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

Originally Posted by inbead
I am trying to book award travel on partner AA for July 4th returning on July 11th. AA.com is showing me award availability for economy award travel but BA.com shows nothing available. I have checked other dates as well and there is no availability, at all on other dates.

Just checking to see if there is any availability at all for the above dates for award travel using BA miles.
Yes, but you need to call BAEC to book:

[KVS Availability Tool 5.4.3/Diamond - Amadeus: Awards/OneWorld/AU-QFA-SP1]
Code:
LAX  Los Angeles Int'l CA US [KLAX]
YYZ  Toronto Pearson Int'l ON CA [CYYZ]
SUN  04 Jul 2010 | 3 Seats

Carrier    Flight  From  Depart    To    Arrive    A/C      Availability
---------  ------  ----  --------  ----  --------  ---  --  ------------
AA         1586    LAX   10:15     YYZ   17:55     738      YS+
Old Apr 26, 2010, 8:15 am

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Silver, Executive Club Blue, Miles & More, Priority Club Gold, Skywards Blue
All,

Could someone tell me about availability on BA 119 (LHR-BLR) on the 5th June ?

I need to book tickets for my boss but just want to check before if I can wait a bit more.

Thanks a lot in advance !

Julmops
Old Apr 26, 2010, 10:45 am
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

Originally Posted by julmops
Could someone tell me about availability on BA 119 (LHR-BLR) on the 5th June ?
Here it is:

[KVS Availability Tool 5.4.3/Diamond - Sabre: Availability/GTC/US-LTR]
Code:
LON  London Metro UK = LHR LGW STN LTN LCY
BLR  Bangalore Bengaluru Int'l IN [VOBL]
SAT  05 Jun 2010

Carrier    Flight  From  Depart    To    Arrive    A/C  St  Availability
---------  ------  ----  --------  ----  --------  ---  --  -----------------------------------------------------------
BA         119     LHR   14:10     BLR   04:30 +1  777  0   J9 C9 D9 R9 I0 W9 E9 T0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V0 S0 N0 Q0 O0 G0
Old Apr 26, 2010, 10:59 am

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Silver, Executive Club Blue, Miles & More, Priority Club Gold, Skywards Blue
Thanks ever so much KVS ! Much appreciated ! Looks it's pretty open.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 5:32 pm

Getting tickets to Europe from SFO in the end of September

We are trying to get FF tickets from San Francisco to Europe at the end of September (Sept 25 or nearby and coming back 2 weeks later) Ideally I would like to get to Lisbon but would be OK with going to London and buying the ticket to Lisbon myself. According to ba site everything booked on BA and their partners. Are there any tricks for getting the tickets ?
Old Apr 27, 2010, 4:35 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold)
Originally Posted by innajl
We are trying to get FF tickets from San Francisco to Europe at the end of September (Sept 25 or nearby and coming back 2 weeks later) Ideally I would like to get to Lisbon but would be OK with going to London and buying the ticket to Lisbon myself. According to ba site everything booked on BA and their partners. Are there any tricks for getting the tickets ?
Fly First.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 6:01 am

Red face Help! Is LHR-EWR 17:30 7/5/10 overbooked?

Paid WT+ for 2 adults and upgraded with miles to Club for both for MAN-LHR-EWR travelling Friday 7th May on the 17:30 out of LHR. Looked at flight seats today and there is only 1 seat left available to reserve! Being a 767 there is no first class for others to be upgraded to.

Will this situation change at check-in 24hrs before or do I need to prepare myself for being bumped back down to WT+?

Will BA allow me to move to the JFK flight later in the day if Club is still available on that flight? ( Any cost?)

No status with BA. Any info appreciated.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by chrisc
Paid WT+ for 2 adults and upgraded with miles to Club for both for MAN-LHR-EWR travelling Friday 7th May on the 17:30 out of LHR. Looked at flight seats today and there is only 1 seat left available to reserve! Being a 767 there is no first class for others to be upgraded to.

Will this situation change at check-in 24hrs before or do I need to prepare myself for being bumped back down to WT+?

Will BA allow me to move to the JFK flight later in the day if Club is still available on that flight? ( Any cost?)

No status with BA. Any info appreciated.
The flight is currently showing completely full in J. This doesnt particularly mean that you (or anyone else for that matter) will be bumped. There are likely to be many people without status, so I wouldnt spend too much time worrying about it. Just make sure you check in online early.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 6:49 am

Paid WT+ for 2 adults and upgraded with miles to Club for both for MAN-LHR-EWR travelling Friday 7th May on the 17:30 out of LHR. Looked at flight seats today and there is only 1 seat left available to reserve!
Do you mean that you looked at an actual seat map for the flight (e.g. on Expedia) or at reservation availability?
Old Apr 30, 2010, 7:15 am

Logged into my Exec Club account and chose manage reservation. Chose to select seat which would normally say it is £60 per person to select a seat. This is the seat plan that shows only 1 seat left to reserve on the aircraft.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 7:59 am

Logged into my Exec Club account and chose manage reservation. Chose to select seat which would normally say it is £60 per person to select a seat. This is the seat plan that shows only 1 seat left to reserve on the aircraft.
The seatmap isnt a firm indicator of flight loads, as not everyone chooses (or is allocated) seats in advance. That could probably be someone who just hasnt had a seat allocated. The actual flight load is showing as J0, i.e. no seats left for sale.
Old May 3, 2010, 7:05 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Question Reward availability to SFO

Hello!

I don't have 200,000 miles so it won't let me check for availability for 2 CW seats to SFO next year. Could someone please check for me? Departure/ return dates are not fixed but must include March 18-23.

Preferably departure: 16th/17th return 23rd/24th.

Thanks!
Old May 3, 2010, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

The 16th and 23rd March are available for at least 2 people

24th is not available even for 1 person for the return leg

Regards

TBS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.