Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cant select seats on AA.com, BA booking

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2022, 6:52 pm

Programs: BA Exec
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Is it possible that BAH have not ticketed your AA sector yet? Also if you have had changes to the booking it's possible that AA has multiple ghost sectors lingering on the AA side - you just need an agent (AA or BAH) to clear out the redundant ones.
Hi CWS, its showing as Ticketed on the AA website, and Ive made no changes to the booking.

Originally Posted by Geordie405
If you let us have the date and flight number I am sure someone can look on EF and see what the seat map is showing? Or else you could do a dummy booking on AA for the same flight and see what it shows there?
Hi, its 09/11/22 and flight number AA 137 (BA 1609 as it appears in my booking). Any insight appreciated !

Thanks both, I appreciate your responses.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 7:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Thanks for that info - quite simply, there are no seats available to select. All seats are occupied (none blocked). Did you just book this?

Things will likely change between now and then, I'd set an EF alert for any seat to become available...
Old Nov 2, 2022, 7:02 pm

Programs: BA Exec
Originally Posted by BA6501
Thanks for that info - quite simply, there are no seats available to select. All seats are occupied (none blocked). Did you just book this?

Things will likely change between now and then, I'd set an EF alert for any seat to become available...
Ah ok, full cabin then. No problem . Thanks for the info. Yes, purchased earlier today, so fairly short notice I suppose!
Old Nov 3, 2022, 9:22 am

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by Bar Operator
Ah ok, full cabin then. No problem . Thanks for the info. Yes, purchased earlier today, so fairly short notice I suppose!
Yes, indeed - every seat taken. This is what EF is showing for AA137 at the moment with a UK POS: F1 A1 C7 J7 R7 D7 I7 W7 P0 Y7 B7 H7 K7 M7 L7 G7 V7 S7 N7 Q7 O7

As was mentioned by BA6501 I'd set an EF alert for any seat and snap that up when it becomes available. You may also get lucky and get upgraded on the day

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.