Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2021, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
BUGS
1. Promotion to Gold Guest List (Markie)
2. More Gold Upgrades for 2 than there should be (Markie)
3. Flight details have same date for posting as for flight (Markie)
4. American Airline reward flights do not show and cannot be booked online(not sure if they can be booked by phone)
5. Combining avios points with IB is not possible. (alexphj)
6. TP collection year end on landing page shows card expiry date (i.e. end of following month). Correct under 'My Account' sub-menu. (NWIFlyer)
7. No household account although underlying data appears to still be there (many)
8. language set to english (german not available) (Nephoi)
9. AA Business R class domestic flight shows as Economy(R), but properly credits Avios+TP (El_Duderito)
10. Booking reference doesn’t display for partner flights eve though the tag is there (MaxFlyer)
11. Adding/editing contact phone number (for pax and/or additional contact) to 'Australia (+61)' once saved becomes 'Christmas Island (+61)'. (paulieuk)
12. Unable to logon using username - have to use BAEC number instead. (bakera)

'FEATURES'
1. Bronze/Silver/Gold members have some text formatted in Bronze/Silver/Gold text as applicable. Consensus seems to be that it's pretty, but hard to see…

ENHANCEMENTS
1. Additional detail of flights on Front Page (Markie)
2. Scroll back of transactions goes to October 2018 (Markie)
3. Household account redemptions appear differently, with pro-rate Avios transferred from other members into the head of HHA/redeeming member's account, then the total deducted. (sunshinebob) https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33741742-post407.html
Print Wikipost

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2022, 3:56 am

Originally Posted by LETTERBOY
Anyone else having trouble viewing bookings on the website? I have a booking that only shows up half the time when I log in to my account. I can still find it, but I have to search for it using the booking reference number. It still shows up on my phone (iPhone) and my tablet (Android).
I can't see any bookings, whether on the website or the app. And I need to fly on Saturday. They better sort this s••t. It's disgraceful. Sean Doyle, you there mate?
Old Feb 22, 2022, 4:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by tosaerba24
I can't see any bookings, whether on the website or the app. And I need to fly on Saturday. They better sort this s••t. It's disgraceful. Sean Doyle, you there mate?
You can still manage your bookings fine with the PNR and surname ...
Old Feb 22, 2022, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by mikeyfly
You can still manage your bookings fine with the PNR and surname ...
You can, yes, but it's a pain having to go through all your email to find the PNR. And quite frankly, with all these "improvements" being promised by BA, it is ridiculous that BAEC members can't access one of the most basic features of their accounts.
LETTERBOY and rapidex like this.
Old Feb 22, 2022, 12:49 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Icelandair, IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador, Hertz 5*
I am trying to book a multi-city ex-PDX this summer. While I had luck over the weekend, this morning I put in several dummy bookings in Premium Economy, the next page gives the flight options in WT+, but on the final page, the cost of the flights defaults to Club World - any ideas on what’s going on? I have tried on an IPad and a desktop computers, cleared cache, but both seem to give different results; Club instead of WT+ etc.
Old Feb 22, 2022, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by tosaerba24
You can, yes, but it's a pain having to go through all your email to find the PNR. And quite frankly, with all these "improvements" being promised by BA, it is ridiculous that BAEC members can't access one of the most basic features of their accounts.
You mean like using the BA estore, which I have been unable to do since the upgrade commenced in November.
Good job Mrs rapidex is going home on Qatar this weekend.
flyertalker0013223 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.