Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2021, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
BUGS
1. Promotion to Gold Guest List (Markie)
2. More Gold Upgrades for 2 than there should be (Markie)
3. Flight details have same date for posting as for flight (Markie)
4. American Airline reward flights do not show and cannot be booked online(not sure if they can be booked by phone)
5. Combining avios points with IB is not possible. (alexphj)
6. TP collection year end on landing page shows card expiry date (i.e. end of following month). Correct under 'My Account' sub-menu. (NWIFlyer)
7. No household account although underlying data appears to still be there (many)
8. language set to english (german not available) (Nephoi)
9. AA Business R class domestic flight shows as Economy(R), but properly credits Avios+TP (El_Duderito)
10. Booking reference doesn’t display for partner flights eve though the tag is there (MaxFlyer)
11. Adding/editing contact phone number (for pax and/or additional contact) to 'Australia (+61)' once saved becomes 'Christmas Island (+61)'. (paulieuk)
12. Unable to logon using username - have to use BAEC number instead. (bakera)

'FEATURES'
1. Bronze/Silver/Gold members have some text formatted in Bronze/Silver/Gold text as applicable. Consensus seems to be that it's pretty, but hard to see…

ENHANCEMENTS
1. Additional detail of flights on Front Page (Markie)
2. Scroll back of transactions goes to October 2018 (Markie)
3. Household account redemptions appear differently, with pro-rate Avios transferred from other members into the head of HHA/redeeming member's account, then the total deducted. (sunshinebob) https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33741742-post407.html
Print Wikipost

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2021, 2:18 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ademanuele
I flew BA Wednesday and Avios/Tier points have not been credited yet? Is the new system taking longer to credit?
I think it is more that they are still catching up crediting atm, the system was down for about a week.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 2:58 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
I think it’s too early to tell tbh. BAEC still seems to be in catch up mode from the outage.
golfmad likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 3:14 am

The outbound (BA) of a BA-IB flight I did 7 days ago posted yesterday. The IB leg is still missing in action (same booking, BA ticket stock).

Another new "feature" I have stumbled upon is that the "claim missing avios" form in Exec Club doesn't seem to be working.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 3:15 am

Programs: BA Gold
A little strange, you would have thought a computer system would have processed by now, I suspect some manual processing is going on?
Old Nov 28, 2021, 3:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
My BA flight on 13/11 took 9 days and 22/11 took 8 days
Old Nov 28, 2021, 5:21 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by KARFA
I think it’s too early to tell tbh. BAEC still seems to be in catch up mode from the outage.
Until we have evidence that everything has caught up and the system settled back into 'normal' mode (whatever that is), then we'll continue to keep all the discussion about the post-upgrade fallout in this single thread.
KARFA likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 6:04 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold;BA GGL; hhonors lifetime diamond; Marriott lt Gold; IH Plat Amb; Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by rapidex
Still no household account or friends and family for me.
All my friends and family have vanished and (if I read it right) i can only add friends and family to members of a household account, which is not what I want. I have to add them as travelling companions instead.. Is that right? If it is I suppose there are worse things in life than to have to re-type former friends and family as travelling companions, but an irritation nonetheless.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 7:48 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by hsmall
All my friends and family have vanished.
Did you say something unpleasant at dinner recently?
Old Nov 28, 2021, 8:53 am

Chase BA card avios from November 13 statement have never showed up. Missing 15,056. Still waiting. Called chase and they call the executive club with me on hold. As usual the executive club number disconnected us.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by Juice000
Same deal here, frustrating
I assume this is still the case? Tried to rebook AA award, don't see anything ever. Can see award space on American side. Called in and rep couldn't see anything, but didn't act like anything strange was going on. Found this thread afterward.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 10:25 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by wesport
As usual the executive club number disconnected us.
Looks like things are back to normal.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by vbzf
I assume this is still the case? Tried to rebook AA award, don't see anything ever. Can see award space on American side. Called in and rep couldn't see anything, but didn't act like anything strange was going on. Found this thread afterward.
Yes, still isn’t working. Not sure what to do at this point. No AA awards showing.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 1:42 pm

Programs: BA Silver,AA,EI&UA
Originally Posted by wesport
Chase BA card avios from November 13 statement have never showed up. Missing 15,056. Still waiting. Called chase and they call the executive club with me on hold. As usual the executive club number disconnected us.
Also waiting for Nov. Chase BA card avios plus bonus spend award.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 9:22 pm

Have you guys noticed pricing mistakes on BA award flights out of NYC/DFW/LGA?
I'm seeing one way DFW to LHR on June 9th as Off Peak for 2 adults and 2 kids over 2 showing as 65K miles and 976 in fees in total for the 4 tickets.
There should have been way miles for such booking

Same exact flight shows on AA as 120K + 936 in tax
Old Nov 28, 2021, 10:44 pm

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan
BA periodically runs sale fares in economy class. This is neither unusual nor a particularly great deal.

Originally Posted by ddavid1101
Have you guys noticed pricing mistakes on BA award flights out of NYC/DFW/LGA?
I'm seeing one way DFW to LHR on June 9th as Off Peak for 2 adults and 2 kids over 2 showing as 65K miles and 976 in fees in total for the 4 tickets.
There should have been way miles for such booking

Same exact flight shows on AA as 120K + 936 in tax

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.