Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2021, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
BUGS
1. Promotion to Gold Guest List (Markie)
2. More Gold Upgrades for 2 than there should be (Markie)
3. Flight details have same date for posting as for flight (Markie)
4. American Airline reward flights do not show and cannot be booked online(not sure if they can be booked by phone)
5. Combining avios points with IB is not possible. (alexphj)
6. TP collection year end on landing page shows card expiry date (i.e. end of following month). Correct under 'My Account' sub-menu. (NWIFlyer)
7. No household account although underlying data appears to still be there (many)
8. language set to english (german not available) (Nephoi)
9. AA Business R class domestic flight shows as Economy(R), but properly credits Avios+TP (El_Duderito)
10. Booking reference doesn’t display for partner flights eve though the tag is there (MaxFlyer)
11. Adding/editing contact phone number (for pax and/or additional contact) to 'Australia (+61)' once saved becomes 'Christmas Island (+61)'. (paulieuk)
12. Unable to logon using username - have to use BAEC number instead. (bakera)

'FEATURES'
1. Bronze/Silver/Gold members have some text formatted in Bronze/Silver/Gold text as applicable. Consensus seems to be that it's pretty, but hard to see…

ENHANCEMENTS
1. Additional detail of flights on Front Page (Markie)
2. Scroll back of transactions goes to October 2018 (Markie)
3. Household account redemptions appear differently, with pro-rate Avios transferred from other members into the head of HHA/redeeming member's account, then the total deducted. (sunshinebob) https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33741742-post407.html
Print Wikipost

13Nov pm - 17Nov am : BAEC account maintenance - cannot login or spend Avios

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2021, 2:35 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by vintagepilot
Maybe it will catch up - I've only just got points from flights on the 13 Nov posted today.
Yes same here, seem like points are approximately 1 week behind normal.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 2:57 pm

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
My EDI-LCY flight from last Tuesday hasn't posted. I'm also being told I don't have a Household Account but I did have one prior to the downtime.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 3:03 pm

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by Gaza
My EDI-LCY flight from last Tuesday hasn't posted. I'm also being told I don't have a Household Account but I did have one prior to the downtime.
Hopefully your front door key will work when you get home...
Gaza, Stormbel, BATLV and 5 others like this.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 3:45 pm

Programs: Northwest Plat
The ...... BA website still can't combine avios points with IB...anyone reported it?

I need book my AA flight asap for thanksgiving, it seems no way to do so either through website or phone....
Old Nov 22, 2021, 3:58 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club - Silver (OWS)
Originally Posted by Gaza
I'm also being told I don't have a Household Account but I did have one prior to the downtime.
I have the same.

My account shows the correct points total for me and my household account, but when I go to My Household Account I get the message "You do not currently have a Household account".

Are we supposed to be reporting these bugs somewhere or do we just hope and pray they sort themselves out?
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by LPQ
Login to BA.com is back. Options for Collecting avios, Spending avios and the eStore all missing from the menu. These option are visible on Android but don't connect to anything. Awkward timing since BA is running is a special bonus avios offer on eStore at the moment.
Indeed! The The Executive Club menu is missing from the BA.com, 'Discover' tab, on the welcome page. But the drop down, with all of those links, reappears when you log out of your account. Log in again and it's goes missing!
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by Geordie405
Nope, still broken for me. I was so excited when I read this as that was a source of frustration for me too. However, when I clicked on the link I was immediately prompted to re-enter the locator and my surname.
It's working for me from the BAEC welcome page.

It doesn't work if I go to the page with the full list of my bookings.
Geordie405 likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:12 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
The good news is that I could at last log in. The bad news is that our SOF-LHR is missing, but the LHR-MIA on the same PNR is showing. I’ve tried to claim but that doesn’t seem to be working. Ho-Hum.

What I think is very crude is that we actually are having this conversation in the first place.

Do you think that we could discuss whether I take the Head of the Circus that calls itself I. T. and let my hairbrush loose on him on behalf of you all? It could end up in Court, the Press, and indeed in tears.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by Speedbird676
I have the same.

My account shows the correct points total for me and my household account, but when I go to My Household Account I get the message "You do not currently have a Household account".

Are we supposed to be reporting these bugs somewhere or do we just hope and pray they sort themselves out?
Same again, “You do not currently have a household account”.

Total bol$$cks.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:37 pm

Programs: BAEC
I have just in the space of 5 minutes received 3 different responses to my attempt to access my household account.
1) “IO error recieved” sic
2) “You do not currently have a household account”
3) Full household account details accurately displayed

As I said before, it’s a random error generator.
wrp96 and Flyertalker001342 like this.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:39 pm
Suspended

I seem to recall that there was another large upgrade to the BA website a few years ago, that didn't go well, either, however it didn't go as badly as it has this time.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:41 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I am still not having access to my EC account!
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:46 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Do you think that we could discuss whether I take the Head of the Circus that calls itself I. T. and let my hairbrush loose on him on behalf of you all? It could end up in Court, the Press, and indeed in tears.
I've never yet met an IT professional who has the faintest idea what a hairbrush is, so I fear this would be unnecessarily traumatic.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:58 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Master Bisonravi has his gold, and accrued Avios at the gold rate for flights the day after he was elevated. Assuming Golds are still allowed in the JFK CCR will be available there for congratulations tomorrow evening. He, and his mother, remain full members of the household. Nothing obviously wrong with any of the accounts.

The method for nomination of card holders for GGL seems different, you do seem to need to nominate someone to nominate them, and I recall it being easier.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 5:07 pm

Programs: Avios, AsiaMiles
It is frightening to know that 17 November is 30 pages back.
wrp96 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.