Community
Wiki Posts
Search

77H new F - some observations

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2021, 1:47 am

Having just flown G-STBD I can confirm that new F also has/retains the stunning window blinds from current-F. I stupidly forgot to take a photograph but honestly the cabin looks incredible. Slept in the F seat probably the best I have ever slept on an airplane, the seats are nice and soft and the bedding goes excellently well with it. Its a great product.
Old May 13, 2022, 5:27 am

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
I flew in this a couple of days ago. I didn’t take any photos either. It honestly is the best F cabin on BA. At night, especially as lit when boarding, it’s a stunner.

Going to be back in it in a couple of weeks (JFK route so less likely to see a sub..!) so will take some photos then.
Old May 13, 2022, 11:30 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by Foofighter69
I flew in this a couple of days ago. I didn’t take any photos either. It honestly is the best F cabin on BA. At night, especially as lit when boarding, it’s a stunner.

Going to be back in it in a couple of weeks (JFK route so less likely to see a sub..!) so will take some photos then.
I had the new seats on the way out to JFK and the old seats back - you realise how good the new ones are!
crazyarmadillo and Tobias-UK like this.
Old May 15, 2022, 1:04 pm

Programs: LH, BA, AA
Any of 777-200 refitted with new F-suite?
Old May 15, 2022, 1:26 pm

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LHSEN
Any of 777-200 refitted with new F-suite?
I asked the same question a week or so ago and the answer was no.

I don’t know if there is a plan to retrofit these planes or not.
Old May 15, 2022, 3:00 pm

Programs: BA Silver, ZSL Silver
Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
I asked the same question a week or so ago and the answer was no.

I don’t know if there is a plan to retrofit these planes or not.
I doubt it - they had an opportunity when they stripped them down to 8F. My flights to BGI later this month are scheduled to be 772s, originally showing as 8F 77W when I booked. Hoping for a last minute equipment change but looking unlikely. BGI has had the old Gatters 14F 772s consistently now for some time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.