Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Newspapers: Telegraph and Mail to be removed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newspapers: Telegraph and Mail to be removed

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2018, 3:41 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

I'd quite like to see a few old Comics to read such as Roy of the Rovers
Old May 1, 2018, 3:53 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by AlanA
Then get rid of all newspapers then. I don't want to see the lies from the Grauniad and "Independent" (my ar**)
I want to see proper right wing papers such as the great daily mail and Telegraph and Express just to pee off people like you, the snowflakes :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0
AlanA - a man after my own heart.

I don’t bother with printed newspapers at all any more. I have Times and Telegraph subscriptions on my iPad, plus I can also read the likes of the Mail and Guardian (purely in the interests of journalistic balance ) for free on my tablet. Independent, Sun, Mirror, Express, etc are for wrapping up your fish and chips.
Old May 1, 2018, 3:55 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by PETER01
I think Viz magazine should be available in the lounges.
Old May 1, 2018, 4:04 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by PETER01
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer

I think Viz magazine should be available in the lounges.
They'd probably go down well in LHR given quite a large number of UK passengers in that age group!

I'm not a huge newspaper fan but I do think there should at least be a choice.
Old May 1, 2018, 6:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yes, ditch the newspapers altogether (they just create mess) and replace them with reading material passengers are more likely to hang on to.

I still have the copy of Classic Boat I picked up on my last visit to the F lounge. Never read it but it looks good sitting on the table in our entrance hall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.