Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Capital Markets Day: new announcements

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2017, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Just to add ex-JFK November menu.

Starters include a trio of mezze, including a smoked aubergine and tomato tartare, feta cheese and homemade hummus or a caramelised pea soup.

Mains included a choice of lamb chops with slow roasted tomatoes, asparagus, and creamy polenta or a medley of chargrilled fish with lemon-caper beurre blanc and roasted potatoes.

There is cheese and desserts including fresh fruit and lemon-blueberry cheesecake.

The second meal breakfast choices include bacon, cheese, and egg panini or welsh rarebit toastie. It is served with a fruit plate that is better than the previous version (strawberries, kiwi, etc) and croissant, butter, preserves. It is less different from the previous iteration than the main meal.
Tobias-UK likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:36 am

Wow. New first class and premium class seats. Refurbished lounges. Nothing for the 90% of passengers riding in cattle class with their knees on their chests. BA continues the age old British cast system uninterrupted.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 7:00 am

Programs: BA, TK, HHonours, Le Club, Best Western Rewards
Hardly fair, if Economy Class passengers paid as much as F & J fares I am sure BA would be delighted to improve the offering.

Also, BA is quite indiscriminatory, have the money and they will fly you in any cabin, irrespective of whether you drop your "h"s and don't wear a tie. There are quite a few people who save up their Tesco club card points for their trips in F.

I on occasion fly in economy (as do many who keep to the Hamburg rule) and if anything your reference to cattle class is rather derogatory.
lostinlondon likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 9:14 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by floridastorm
Wow. New first class and premium class seats. Refurbished lounges. Nothing for the 90% of passengers riding in cattle class with their knees on their chests. BA continues the age old British cast system uninterrupted.
They are bringing the second meal back on long haul.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.