Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Lounge Database | United Kingdom

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2023, 8:13 am

Why is the NCL Terraces lounge still listed in this thread?
Old Apr 13, 2023, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by worldtrav
Why is the NCL Terraces lounge still listed in this thread?
The main posts were last updated in October 2020, when the closure of the NCL lounge hadn't been confirmed.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 4:06 am

Slight OT, but I read EI are taking over the old BA CCR at T7 JFK
Old Apr 14, 2023, 6:27 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
deleted

Last edited by simonsmith; Apr 14, 2023 at 3:19 pm
Old May 3, 2023, 5:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

BUD now uses the Plaza Premium lounge, not the Platinum lounge. Seems much of a muchness
Old May 29, 2023, 7:27 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Qantas T3 seems to have enhanced away champagne. Australian sparkling wine now.
Old May 30, 2023, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by nathanliu
Qantas T3 seems to have enhanced away champagne. Australian sparkling wine now.
It’s been that way for years. QF special customers (F and top tier) get champagne, everyone else gets Aussie sparkling. Now - as before - you may get lucky if you’re nice to the staff, but it’s not an official service standard.
Old Jun 25, 2023, 4:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Some photos of the offering in the GLA BA lounge from April. The typical domestic lounge selection of soup and rolls, sandwiches, salad, packaged cheese, fudge and crisps with the nice addition (compared to recent years) of hot pies.

It was also great to see the whisky bar and snug open again, which also contained the usual selection of nuts and biscuits (I think the biscuit selection would be better off next to the coffee machines...).

My full review of this lounge from 2021 can be found in my trip report here: A Glimpse of Glasgow: Grounded No Longer
Old Oct 13, 2023, 2:45 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Just checking with others. I no longer have the images that contain each lounge details loading for me (neither on my phone or macbook)

Could very well be blocked on my side but also could be a hosting issue. Anyone else have this issue?
Old Oct 13, 2023, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by BillyBleach
Just checking with others. I no longer have the images that contain each lounge details loading for me (neither on my phone or macbook)

Could very well be blocked on my side but also could be a hosting issue. Anyone else have this issue?
There are a number of threads where this has happened
Genius1 likes this.
Old Oct 14, 2023, 4:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by StuMcGrew
There are a number of threads where this has happened
Not seen them but thanks for the reply nevertheless .

If someone can confirm they do see them (ruling out a hosting issue), I will happily try and diagnose the issue as a local one.
Old Oct 14, 2023, 4:22 pm

It was another thread that Prospero started, that was a hosting issue too
Old Oct 15, 2023, 1:26 am

Programs: Ba
Originally Posted by BillyBleach

i have just scrolled back the last couple of pages and it appears that images are loading. So maybe a local issue?
Old Oct 22, 2023, 9:29 am

Programs: BA Silver
ABZ

Just wanted a heads up about the ABZ Lounge .as will be visiting next week.

Is it similar in size and offerings to EDI and GLA ?

Also is it near to the smoking "pound" - talking of which is that still a £1 to get in or do you still knock the doors and someone will do an "open sesame" ?

One last query can Gold guest someone through fast track security at ABZ ?
Old Oct 22, 2023, 9:35 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by GeorgeGheal1
i have just scrolled back the last couple of pages and it appears that images are loading. So maybe a local issue?
the problem is the graphics in posts 1 to 4 with info about each of the lounges rather than the pictures in the last few posts

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.