BA Lounge Database | United Kingdom

Old May 16, 2020, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
My full review of The Qantas London Lounge, including plenty of images together with bonus updated impressions of the Cathay Pacific First Class lounge at T3, is available in my trip report here: A Postcard from Portugal via The Qantas London Lounge
Old Feb 14, 2022, 12:30 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
Does anyone know where to get hold of that amazing Elemis white lotus hand wash and lotion they have in the CCR bathrooms? Not for sale in T5 shop, and can’t find it online….
Old Feb 14, 2022, 12:37 pm

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
Online?

Originally Posted by Dicksbits
Does anyone know where to get hold of that amazing Elemis white lotus hand wash and lotion they have in the CCR bathrooms? Not for sale in T5 shop, and cant find it online.
if its not on the Online Store: https://uk.elemis.com/
Then not sure Last time I looked, and read the ingredients, it wasnt all that impressed (
Old Mar 8, 2022, 9:46 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Lidl Plus
Sorry if this is a daft question, and sorry again if I've posted in the wrong place...

The T5B Club lounge seems to get much better reviews than the T5A north and south lounges, with several posters commenting here that it's quieter and more relaxing. At the moment, my next scheduled flight out of LHR is long haul, and I'd like to try out the T5B lounge - this makes obvious sense if the flight is departing from a B- or C-gate. My experience in the past is that gate numbers aren't advertised far enough ahead of time to do much more than head straight to the gate and prepare for boarding if the flight is going from B or C. So is there any way of knowing in advance, ideally at bag drop, if the flight is due to operate from one of the satellites? It's booked for an A350 if that makes any difference.

I know that there is a way to get back from T5B to T5A on foot using the tunnel if necessary (I've used it before). I'd be quite happy to head straight for the T5B lounge then hoof it back to T5A if the gate turned out to be there, but the other half would probably think I had taken leave of my senses and I don't want to start the holiday with an argument at the airport!
Old Mar 8, 2022, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi

The a350 is likely to be a b or c gates ( unless a10 bus). I would ask at check in if there is an indicative gate.

Regards
tbs
speedbird66 and Gastrocnemius like this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi

The a350 is likely to be a b or c gates ( unless a10 bus). I would ask at check in if there is an indicative gate.

Regards
tbs
Thank you!
Old Mar 8, 2022, 10:33 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by speedbird66
Sorry if this is a daft question, and sorry again if I've posted in the wrong place...

The T5B Club lounge seems to get much better reviews than the T5A north and south lounges, with several posters commenting here that it's quieter and more relaxing. At the moment, my next scheduled flight out of LHR is long haul, and I'd like to try out the T5B lounge - this makes obvious sense if the flight is departing from a B- or C-gate. My experience in the past is that gate numbers aren't advertised far enough ahead of time to do much more than head straight to the gate and prepare for boarding if the flight is going from B or C. So is there any way of knowing in advance, ideally at bag drop, if the flight is due to operate from one of the satellites? It's booked for an A350 if that makes any difference.

I know that there is a way to get back from T5B to T5A on foot using the tunnel if necessary (I've used it before). I'd be quite happy to head straight for the T5B lounge then hoof it back to T5A if the gate turned out to be there, but the other half would probably think I had taken leave of my senses and I don't want to start the holiday with an argument at the airport!
I'd definitely recommend going to the B lounge especially if you have plenty time. Chances are very high you'll leave from B or C, and worst case, you'll have plenty of time from gate announcement to have a last coffee, champagne or biscuit before walking back. On Sunday, I was pretty sure I was leaving from A gates, but saw how rammed North Galleries was and just walked to B lounge anyway. Was nice and quiet, plenty of seats and got in a nice walk in both directions.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 10:41 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by speedbird66

Usually the boards would say something along the lines of "will depart from (A, B or C) gates" before the actual gate is announced.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by RichieMc
I'd definitely recommend going to the B lounge especially if you have plenty time. Chances are very high you'll leave from B or C, and worst case, you'll have plenty of time from gate announcement to have a last coffee, champagne or biscuit before walking back. On Sunday, I was pretty sure I was leaving from A gates, but saw how rammed North Galleries was and just walked to B lounge anyway. Was nice and quiet, plenty of seats and got in a nice walk in both directions.
Thank you, good to have that confirmed. Think that's my plan then!
Old Apr 7, 2022, 4:51 am

Programs: BA Gold Hilton Diamond
Access to Aer Lingus lounge?

Just checking, if I have BA Gold or Silver status can I use the Aer Lingus lounge at LHR T2, if flying to Dublin on an Aer Lingus ticket (not BA 125 ticket)?
Old Apr 7, 2022, 4:53 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyingWelshie
Just checking, if I have BA Gold or Silver status can I use the Aer Lingus lounge at LHR T2, if flying to Dublin on an Aer Lingus ticket (not BA 125 ticket)?
yes you can.
FlyingWelshie likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 2:10 pm

We are flying JFK to LHR on American Airlines Flagship First in May. And we are traveling AA Flagship First LHR to JFK. Does anyone know if our AA tickets will get us access to the British Airways Concorde lounge?

Last edited by jmcguiga; Apr 8, 2022 at 2:27 pm Reason: add that we are traveling back same AA Flagship First
Old Apr 8, 2022, 2:28 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jmcguiga
We are flying JFK to LHR on American Airlines Flagship First in May. Does anyone know if our AA tickets will get us access to the British Airways Concorde lounge?
Welcome to FT jmcguiga

So if you are on an AA operated flight from JFK you will depart from terminal 8. BA operated flights and the BA lounges are in terminal 7. As you are in AA F you would have access in T8 to the AA flagship first dining, this is separate and better than the flagship lounge.

Now you can go through security in another terminal, but I think it would be a lot of hassle for you to do that in T7, then exit T7, go over to T8, and go through security there as well. Also I don't believe you would have access to the Concorde room in T7 on the basis of AA F so it would probably be a wasted effort. And tbh with flagship first dining in T8 which you can use, I think that would be at least on a par with what you would get in the Concorde room anyway.
Old Apr 9, 2022, 10:44 am

Thank you, KARFA.
Tobias-UK and KARFA like this.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 9:29 pm

Programs: BRK-B
I don't think that BA Lounge existed in BHD anymore.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.