Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

LHR-(in J)-HEL-(in Y)-TLL, 200TPs, £232 return, inc AY A350

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 24, 2017, 5:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Please refer to the wiki in this companion thread for more information.
Print Wikipost

LHR-(in J)-HEL-(in Y)-TLL, 200TPs, £232 return, inc AY A350

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2017, 11:20 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by EDIflyer
Nicely done - now I just need to get BA to actually credit me for the 20 TP & 500 Avios I'm missing for that leg! No word yet from BA.com Official after a week, here's hoping though!
Same here! Our TLL-HEL leg hasn't posted either. My partner and I were on separate PNR's and different flights and both have the same issue - surely an underlying issue with Finnair crediting?

Was told it can take 4 weeks for a partner claim ...!

So frustrating as I am exactly 20 TP's short of Gold and was hoping to try out the GF lounge next month
Old Mar 26, 2017, 11:27 am

That's odd, because a lot of FTers have done this trip in recent months and it seems to work fine sometimes. My Finnair legs took a little longer to credit (2-3 days I think, from memory) but no problems at all.

I'm flying out tomorrow morning, so will keep track of what happens this time...
Old Mar 26, 2017, 11:27 am

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
They rejected my retroclaim due to insufficient evidence (Finnair app deletes BPs after you'd completed all segments) - but Finnair can see fine on their system that I flew! I'm over my 2500 TP anyway so it's not a major issue, but annoying not to get credit for a flight flown! Have sent eTicket receipt and property irregularity report for delayed bag, so hopefully they'll sort. LHR-HEL (and vv) credited very promptly too.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 11:53 am

Programs: BAEC
My HEL-TLL posted without issue at the same time as the LHR-HEL.

Originally Posted by EDIflyer
(Finnair app deletes BPs after you'd completed all segments)
It's always worth picking up a paper boarding pass if possible, or at least screen shooting your e-pass. You can also email yourself a copy when you OLCI. Then you'll have a copy in your email in case you ever need it (although of course possesion of a bp hardly proves you flew the segment)
Old Mar 26, 2017, 12:24 pm

Yes - I thought their app would keep old BPs like most other ones do - when completing OLCI via the app it also doesn't send you a copy.

Agree re it not proving you flew it - I thought the PIR for my luggage completed airside at TLL was better proof! (plus that the HEL-LHR leg wasn't cancelled as it would have been if I hadn't taken the HEL-TLL one) - need to wait to see if BA see sense.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 3:36 pm

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
If you are using iOS, wallet keeps old Finnair BPs.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 3:38 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by chistery
If you are using iOS, wallet keeps old Finnair BPs.
I think only if you actively download them to the wallet though rather than just use the bp in the app - which is what I suspect EDIflyer did.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 3:53 pm

Indeed - plus I'm on Android not iOS As I say I think it's a weaker form of proof than what I've provided them! Hopefully will be resolved eventually...
Old Mar 27, 2017, 11:37 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Gold
Called the Silver line about the missing TP's and the agent said she has submitted a claim but there is nothing showing in my online account it just says 'You have no partner claims currently being processed.'.

Is this normal? Not sure whether to submit one online or whether this could complicate things? Thanks.
Old Mar 27, 2017, 3:06 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Hi,

The AY3125 Sat evening flight back from HEL, when does that stop operating?

I'm trying to do two nested trips in late Nov and having no joy over a weekend. Any suggestions for a nested weekend trip late in the year?
Old Mar 28, 2017, 3:58 am

BA inaugural flight TLL-LHR

Not sure if here or the Do thread is the best place for it...

I happen to be in TLL just now for unrelated reasons, and a rather excited announcement was made (in Estonian and English), along the lines of "Today is an historic day for Tallinn airport and British Airways" with the inaugural flight to London Heathrow, and "to celebrate we invite passengers at Gate 13 to join us for cake and coffee". I'm staying in the Schengen area so can't see the extent of festivities.

Anybody on board this flight and planning on some photos/a report? As per other posts, it'll only be 40TP and operated on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by squawk
Not sure if here or the Do thread is the best place for it...

I happen to be in TLL just now for unrelated reasons, and a rather excited announcement was made (in Estonian and English), along the lines of "Today is an historic day for Tallinn airport and British Airways" with the inaugural flight to London Heathrow, and "to celebrate we invite passengers at Gate 13 to join us for cake and coffee". I'm staying in the Schengen area so can't see the extent of festivities.

Anybody on board this flight and planning on some photos/a report? As per other posts, it'll only be 40TP and operated on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Here is a little more information -
http://news.err.ee/586569/gallery-fi...allinn-airport
Old Mar 28, 2017, 9:35 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
For the last several days all the bookings I've made are showing
"Sorry, your session is in a invalid state, your request could not be completed. (52002) The connection to the booking system is broken. Please try again later. (9102)"
when trying to select seats, both from ba.com and directly on the AY site with the AY PNR.

The AY website chat function has been very helpful in assigning and changing seats, but it's a faff to have to make a dummy booking first to see what's available.

Anyone else having the same issue ?
Old Mar 28, 2017, 9:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
For the last several days all the bookings I've made are showing
"Sorry, your session is in a invalid state, your request could not be completed. (52002) The connection to the booking system is broken. Please try again later. (9102)"
when trying to select seats, both from ba.com and directly on the AY site with the AY PNR.

The AY website chat function has been very helpful in assigning and changing seats, but it's a faff to have to make a dummy booking first to see what's available.

Anyone else having the same issue ?
Same, I couldn't change the seats on the AY site earlier today. I just kept getting an error message. I was only looking to change the HEL-TLL hops so wasn't going to invest too much time in it though.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 11:30 am

HEL-TLL points finally posted after BA Twitter team intervention (still no reply from their FT rep for some reason). Glad as a point of principle to have them finally post, will try not to spend the 20 TP/500 Avios all at once

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.