Wiki Posts
Search

CCR etiquette question

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2016, 2:45 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by bermyandy
I am very very far from a frequenter of this lounge.

But out of interest, what are the collective thoughts on sleeping spread out on the sofas with ones shoes and socks off?
I'm surprised that such a question even needs to be asked!
Old May 31, 2016, 2:50 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by FrancisA
How walking to the F lavatory bare foot is a health hazard is absolutely beyond me and probably science. I suspect this is another example of the modern tendency to fail to correctly assess risks.
I suspect that, if you had a cut on your foot, for example, you might not want to be stepping in the bits of fluff-turd on the floor of the lav.
Old May 31, 2016, 2:59 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Originally Posted by bermyandy
Best not be in here now then...!

For the avoidance of doubt... This is not me... I have my shoes firmly on and sat conventionally on a chair
Glad to hear it^
Old May 31, 2016, 3:06 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
I'm afraid I have, and even some of the 'celebrity' visitors have taken to this rather unpleasant, and quite selfish, habit. I have seen two people from one family take over two entire areas of the CCR, the area behind Quintessentially where bags were placed on all the single seats whilst the 'gentleman' member of the family slept barefooted on the sofa whilst the 'lady' of the family took up residence on the sofa behind the door agent. Given the amount a gas she was passing as she lay there it was obvious she'd eaten a lot of beans on her flight from the USA.

Very unpleasant.
UGH that sounds absolutely revolting, certainly no manners there, probably had not idea of what inconvenience and unpleastantness they were causing, shame they could have not been spoken to in a very pleasant manner, and made aware of what they were doing:
Old May 31, 2016, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by LondonElite
I suspect that, if you had a cut on your foot, for example, you might not want to be stepping in the bits of fluff-turd on the floor of the lav.
Even without a cut foot, standing in bare feet where drops of pi$$ and god only knows what other body fluids exist is not for me thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.