Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 11, 2015, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
This 2015/16 thread is now closed. The 2017 thread is:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1818553-premium-fare-deals-j-f-2017-edition.html

A collaborative collection and discussion of nice Avios-earning and TP-earning J & F premium fare deals. This thread is not for TP runs or published sales.
Some links to relevant threads can be found below.

Enjoy your Premium Experience.

FIRST CLASS - RTM/AMS/BRU to West Coast (SFO, SAN, YVR, SEA) starting at £2330... (just click on the book with American link to get the good price. )
Oneworld: Italy and various EU to New York in club €1250
CONSOLIDATED QR 2017 Travel Festival Fares
Current QR Sale Fares (yes, I did...)
QR/UL FRA-MLE via DOH+CMB: 1380€ RT across the board. 640 TP.
Switzerland/Italy/Sweden to East & West Coast USA in WTP (PE) €600/690 (3x Avios)
LHR-Asia/Oz for £1100/1500 on MH
Finnair J, ARN / GOT - BKK, 1150 GBP return (valid till Jan 9th)
TXL and Portugal to JNB for £1350/1450 on BA discussed from post 5021 onwards..

For promos to the US (often, but TP heavy routes in general) it is always a good idea to look at BA Tier Point Runs 2017 master thread. Current sales are often in the Wiki there.
Print Wikipost

Premium Fare deals (J and F)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:35 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Originally Posted by Lefly
If someone need a last minute to NYC...
RTM-JFK starting from 1376 eur

Seems there is availability also in Jan, Feb & June. Didn't check in deep.
These fares have been pulled again - and I had a great ORD itinerary priced up on it - need to just pull the trigger if these come back!

Hoping for a few ex-EU sales post Christmas Day to materialise, because there is nothing worthwhile in the J / F category currently bouncing around.

Pilot37
Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:37 am

Premium Economy GOT-LAX £484 CPH-LAX £530

Great deal if you're using avios to upgrade to club, and new WT+ isn't exactly terrible for the day flight anyway.

GOT-LAX in premium economy for £484

Can also be routed via SFO, SAN or SJC in some cases (though note that those legs, as well as GOT-LON are going to be in economy)
Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:46 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by Bloomsbury
Great deal if you're using avios to upgrade to club, and new WT+ isn't exactly terrible for the day flight anyway.

Can also be routed via SFO, SAN or SJC in some cases (though note that those legs, as well as GOT-LON are going to be in economy)
^

With fares like this it's becoming harder and harder to justify bothering with the Amex 241 voucher.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:54 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond

And for anyone considering, it seems GOT is foolproof for back to backs according to the b2b thread:

GOT: Excellent - Borderline foolproof. Arrivals decant into departure hall.
CPH is equally excellent and foolproof.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Wozza2404
^

With fares like this it's becoming harder and harder to justify bothering with the Amex 241 voucher.
THIS. I currently have Oakland from Gatters on the recent release next September. £1,000 for two + 2-4-1

Think i'll be changing this.... Can the exGOT be GUF'd with an agent?
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:00 am
dsf

Programs: Nowt of note.

When I was looking, SFO SAN and SJC weren't just routing points but valid destinations. Almost jumped on ARN-SFO for £481 yesterday.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:02 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
Can the exGOT be GUF'd with an agent?
Sadly not - it's a dual inventory fare which is only bookable through BA.

If you can find an agent that offers it, no problem.

(I have one in August/September to SEA/PDX).
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:05 am

Programs: BA GGL
GOT-LHR-SFO is coming up without the LAX stopover, too.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:54 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by Cymro
it's a dual inventory fare
Forgive my ignorance - what does it mean? (other than I can only book it through BA)
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:59 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by wmaciej
Forgive my ignorance - what does it mean? (other than I can only book it through BA)
That's the only thing that really matters, but this thread, and post 6 in particular explains it:

Actually, the other difference it may make is that the surcharges may be different between dual inventory fares (which need availability in economy and WTP) and standard WTP fares (which just need WTP space). As such, the gap to the extra surcharges that apply in CW may be larger.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 6:09 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by Cymro
That's the only thing that really matters, but this thread, and post 6 in particular explains it:

Actually, the other difference it may make is that the surcharges may be different between dual inventory fares (which need availability in economy and WTP) and standard WTP fares (which just need WTP space). As such, the gap to the extra surcharges that apply in CW may be larger.
Thank you, this is interesting. Do we know the fare basis? I'm curious if AmEx Travel would be able to book it.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 12:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond

Can get GOT-SEA for £495 should that be of interest to anyone.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 12:52 pm

Programs: BA GGL, UA Plat, DL Plat, Hilton Diamond
Could combine with the SEA-HAV deal for quite a nice trip...
Old Dec 22, 2016, 2:00 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by Fitch
Could combine with the SEA-HAV deal for quite a nice trip...
SEA-HAV is gone and also AA might be tricky with their travel policy to Cuba, as per their travel advisory.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 3:00 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Anyone got any experience in back-to-backs to GOT ?
nice pricing to LAX compared with PHX, LAS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.