Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2017, 10:20 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Delta 2MM, HHonors Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by ddschur
I just tried again and I get the same message keeps coming back with Error: "355 days in advance" even though my search is for May
I'm still getting the same message. The date format is being read incorrectly. (Day/Month/Year).
Old Oct 7, 2017, 1:16 am

Can't seem to get the BA site to load:
The page you requested cannot be found.

Either the page is not available, or the address (URL) you have entered is incorrect.

This page will automatically redirect you to the BA.com homepage within 5 seconds.

Have tried accessing URL's deep down the chain, which give the same error but also when trying to access https://www.britishairways.com/main/home
Old Oct 7, 2017, 1:50 am

SIN/SYD & vv for end Oct onwards showing "No direct flights on this route"
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:00 am

Programs: BA silver
Cant get into new website at all using IE. Just keeps crashing and trying to reboot but doesn't. Anyone got any advice? In addition have been asked to check in for a flight tomorrow for which I changed the date last May?! Whats going on? Indian call centre seems unaware of any issues
Old Oct 10, 2017, 12:55 pm

Programs: BA Gold
MMB seems to be down right now, PC browsers and iPhone app showing:

Error
  • Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time due to a problem with this application. Please try again later.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by Steve_ZA

Error
  • Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time due to a problem with this application. Please try again later.
Been getting the same message all morning (US West Coast) Tried multiple browsers to no avail.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 1:23 pm

Programs: AVIS presidents club, BA GGL, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by sdix
Been getting the same message all morning (US West Coast) Tried multiple browsers to no avail.
Same here. Just tried logging into booking and getting the same error message. It honestly baffles me how often an error is come across on that site.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 1:28 pm
Jed

Programs: BA Gold, AA 1MM lifetime gold, Starwood gold, Marriott Gold Elite

Error
Same here too -can get into the account but not into MMB for any of our bookings. This applies to everyone in my household account but my parents can get into their MMB (not part of my household acct). Called BA as I was a little concerned and they said many people have reported it today.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 2:06 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
MMB is fine for me for say GOT-LHR-JFK-LHR-GOT type bookings, although my passport etc. details don't seem to be there. Can see seats and play around with things.

A to B bookings are getting the application error i.e. LHR-GOT-LHR
Old Oct 10, 2017, 3:12 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Same for me. Can't pull up any bookings at the MMB level. The website is shocking when you think about it. A mixture of old and new, with the new performing worse than the old, and frequent errors. What a way to run a business!
Old Oct 10, 2017, 11:53 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
MMB not working

Originally Posted by sdix
I've been locked out of MMB for the last day. Same error as others are reporting. Must only be a problem for some or else the boards will be screaming.

Same problem if I'm logged in or not. Can we get some kind of response from BA?
Old Oct 11, 2017, 12:07 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
MMB not working for me this morning in the UK, thankfully I checked in for my flight yesterday...
Old Oct 11, 2017, 12:35 am

Programs: BAEC Silver

Error
Same here. Have been getting this message ever since yesterday evening. I assume BA know that there's a problem with MMB.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 12:58 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by DrGee
I assume BA know that there's a problem with MMB.
According to Twitter they are "working on it"
Old Oct 11, 2017, 2:46 pm

MMB doesn't work for me while logged in but works when not logged in. Doesn't help me though because I want to cancel an award and I can't do that while logged out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.