Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Some news from the BAEC team and changes to how we manage queries

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Some news from the BAEC team and changes to how we manage queries

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2014, 1:55 pm

Programs: FT
Good luck. Your assistance was very much appreciated.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 2:19 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Nicci, Jeni, Jodi .... must one have to have a name ending in i to work for BA nowadays ? Who's next ? LTN Phobi ? HIDDI ?

Many, many thanks for your sterling work here on FT Nicci. Best wishes and bon voyage.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 2:26 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
My best wishes as well Nicci, you helped me a few times on here when upgrades didn't post and I had no luck with the call centres, always very quick and friendly, you will be very much missed and we'll be sad to see you go!

Welcome to Jeni and any other new members putting their head above the parapet (and continued thanks to Gavin) ^

Oxon Flyer: BotBi works as well but maybe I'll register the wife under that name
Old Jun 5, 2014, 4:29 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Very best of luck Nicci, you are one of the reasons BA is special!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:23 pm

Programs: BA-GGL, SU-G Agean, G,, Hhonours D, Starwood G, IHG G,
Good luck and thanks for the help given
Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:24 pm

Programs: BA-GGL, SU-G Agean, G,, Hhonours D, Starwood G, IHG G,
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
Nicci, Jeni, Jodi .... must one have to have a name ending in i to work for BA nowadays ? Who's next ? LTN Phobi ? HIDDI ?

Many, many thanks for your sterling work here on FT Nicci. Best wishes and bon voyage.
The last one would be quite HIDDIous
Old Jun 5, 2014, 8:40 pm

Programs: Don't even mention it. Grrrrrrr.
I've only just landed here and very upset to see Nicci leave, even though I've never had the pleasure. Best of luck in your new role Miss. I trust your successors will live up to your reputation.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 10:55 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Elite
Good luck in your new role Nicci and thanks for being a great help to many on this forum. A big welcome to Jeni!
Old Jun 5, 2014, 11:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Gosh Nicci this is happy and sad at the same time. I hope your new post treats you well. After all my years on Flyertalk, interacting with many other company representatives, you were the first and only to proactively ring my mobile to help me with a problem. That gave me a warm feeling towards not only you, but BA. I hope they recognize that level of commitment you have to helping people.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 1:40 am

Programs: BA gold
Nicci, I just wanted to say thanks for the help you have given me to get round my inability to use a telephone over the years, including helping me book a complex 2-4-1 that would have normally necessitated a telephone and keeping it a surprise for my companion as well as some other unique issues as a result of my circumstances. ^ You are an asset to BA, never forget that in your new role. As C-W-S says, I hope you take something from this and perhaps miss us some day in the future.

Jeni, welcome to FlyerTalk! I hope you find it entertaining and educative at least and we (at least some of us) don't put you off and I have no doubt you'll continue the good work by Nicci.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 3:32 am

Programs: BA; SQ; Hyatt; Hilton
Best of luck in the new role, Nicci, and thanks for all the help over the years.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 4:12 am

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Massive thanks from me, Nicci, for all the work you've done for all of us over the years - certainly I my case I remember speaking to you on the phone to finally resolve my bmi diamond club to BA Gold status match issue! The new account for TP/Avios queries sounds like a really sensible idea to try and help manage what must be an ever-increasing workload.

Best of luck in your new role in BA.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 4:54 am

Good luck in your new role and thank you for your assistance over the years.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 7:04 am

Programs: UA 1K; LY Gold; DL Gold; BA Bronze
Thanks for all, Nicci. You have been able to help me (and probably to many others as well) with matters even when others in this forum have told me that what I'll be asking is impossible.

Hopefully you will enjoy your new position
Old Jun 6, 2014, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Good luck Nicci and thanks for helping with a few queries over the past few years!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.