FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Some news from the BAEC team and changes to how we manage queries (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1583002-some-news-baec-team-changes-how-we-manage-queries.html)

BA Executive Club Jun 5, 2014 10:30 am

Some news from the BAEC team and changes to how we manage queries

Dear all

I wanted to share some news with you that will bring some changes to how we manage your queries on Flyertalk. I am leaving the Executive Club team to move to another role within BA at the end of June and will be handing over the day to day management of Flyertalk to my colleague Jeni.

BAMissingAvios - new user
Due to the ever increasing volumes of PMs we receive we will need a little help to manage things moving forward so we have created a new username called BAMissingAvios. This new handle will manage all queries regarding Avios and Tier Points from both BA and Air Partner flights and for non-air partners via pm. We will also refer any missing Avios queries and straightforward membership servicing queries to them from the BA Executive Club username so that they can manage your query and respond to you directly. The team will retrieve the PMs and reply to you from BA email channels. They will not post on the forum and you can use this from immediate effect.

BA Executive Club

This username will continue to be the main company rep and post officially for an on behalf of BA. The main difference is that they will refer PMs relating to Missing Avios and basic membership servicing issues to the BA Missing Avios account.

ba.com gavin

Gavin will continue to post any updates on the mobile app as he does today.

We are making these changes to ensure that you continue to receive the levels of service you have come to expect on the forum so far. BA Executive Club will continue to be a point of escalation but I do encourage you to use the other channels available to you where possible and to remember that there are some things we cannot manage.

Lastly, I wanted to thank everyone for making the last 6 years worthwhile, enjoyable and interesting. I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the community and feel very honoured at how supportive and welcoming you have been over the years. I will be around for a couple of weeks yet but I will leave you in the capable hands of Jeni and the team who I know are looking forward to joining the community as part of the wider Club team.

Warm regards

Nicci

For guidelines on the areas BA Executive Club can help you with, and also tips on what to include in your communications with BA Executive Club, please refer to the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-help-you.html thread

jonnye Jun 5, 2014 10:34 am

Thanks for updating us! This above and beyond service is very much appreciated ^.

MPH1980 Jun 5, 2014 10:38 am

Nicci - thank you for the update - and while I'm very excited for you - I'm sorry for us that you're moving on as you've been a complete star.

I hope you enjoy your new role and continue to look in on us from time to time :-)

FlyerTalker6245 Jun 5, 2014 10:40 am

Thanks for the update Nicci, and best of luck in your new role!

corporate-wage-slave Jun 5, 2014 10:44 am

Thank you Nicci for your tremendous service here. I hope the point about using other channels is fully understood - using FT PMs is not always a valid shortcut. I know you have been extraordinarily patient some of the time! Hopefully you will miss us, eventually......

Bon voyage Nicci, until the next flight!

Hoch Jun 5, 2014 10:45 am

Although I have never had to use your services Nicci, I know you have helped a lot of people on this
board. I think it is great that BA takes such an active interest in this little world of ours. Best of luck
in your future endeavours.

H

jerry a. laska Jun 5, 2014 10:47 am

Nicci, thank you for your truly exemplary and patient service you have provided to us all. All my best to you in your new position. You will be missed!

cme17 Jun 5, 2014 10:48 am

Good luck in your new role

Paralytic Jun 5, 2014 10:48 am

It makes sense that missing Avios queries should be routed to the the standard BAEC team that deals with tu0se, leaving more time for Jeni to deal with the more complex issues.

Good luck in your new role Nicci and thank-you so much for your valued contributions to this little corner of the internet.

thejohn Jun 5, 2014 10:49 am

Thanks from me Nicci to go along with the others you have and the many more I no doubt get.
And may I offer my warm welcome to Jeni.
John

Flexible preferences Jun 5, 2014 10:51 am

I've never needed to deal with you, but have felt reassured by your steadfast presence here and professional service. Wishing you all the best.

T8191 Jun 5, 2014 10:59 am

I echo all the foregoing. NICCI, your presence here, and the help you have given so many FTers, gives reassurance that BA does actually care about their client base ... Despite the permanent moaners who believe the opposite!

My very best wishes in your new role, which I hope is paid a salary commensurate with your undoubted abilities and commitment. I'm sure the shareholders will bear the pain :D

And "Good Luck" to Jeni, who has a distinguished reputation to uphold.

jacobitetraveller Jun 5, 2014 11:04 am

in my time here I have not had to use the "service" but from what I have heard from posts Nicci has provided a lot of help here

good luck in the new position

HIDDY Jun 5, 2014 11:10 am

The best of luck in your new position.

Does this mean Jeni will also now become "The Guru" in The Club online mag?

Yahillwe Jun 5, 2014 11:16 am

Jeni has big feet to fill, but then she will manage in her own style.

Thank you Nicci for everything. You are one valuable employee to BA, hope they appreciate you as much as we do.

oxoxox